What's happening about King ?

Docspawn

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any inside information. I just think logically! Unless there is another share issue within the next six months, there will be nothing left in the bank.

And, who is going to buy the shares? certainly not the Fans! Institutions? cant see that either, so who? King?, Ashley? No one will invest unless there are cuts and I mean NOW

That'll be why he didn't back Minico then. Explains a lot.

In fact, now I come to think about it, virtually none of the corporate investors backed them.

Not many fans either.

You're letting your prejudices get the better of you now. DK stated quite publically before and after the AGM that he wanted PM to be a director.

And, who is going to buy the shares? certainly not the Fans! Institutions? cant see that either, so who? King?, Ashley? No one will invest unless there are cuts and I mean NOW

You are right. Nobody will invest apart from King and he knows it. If he waits until the Board really needs his money, he'll get a far better deal.

I don't have any inside information. I just think logically! Unless there is another share issue within the next six months, there will be nothing left in the bank.

So are you saying you have seen into the future and found the info out about season ticket sales, the institutional investors not putting money in, and. No income from puma and blackthorn along with any other goods. The point of this is that graham Wallace has said after the 120 review he would take his plans to the current investors see what they think and if they will carry on with the plan and back it, so in other words invest. Then if need be he will seek outside invest from none shareholders. I.e. People like king. So before you try and scaremonger by saying there will be no money left in 6 month

Where you getting your inside info, we all need to know what you know

So in other words you just make up shit and pass it off like you're in the know.

dave king would be off his fucking rocker to invest in this club again, hell any cunt with money to invest would be mental when we're pissing money away at a rapid pace, throwing more money to sort out problems is not the answer, it's time to sell the squad and bring in the youth

*winks

dave king would be off his fucking rocker to invest in this club again, hell any cunt with money to invest would be mental when we're pissing money away at a rapid pace, throwing more money to sort out problems is not the answer, it's time to sell the squad and bring in the youth

*winks

He is unlikely to invest without gaining control of the Board.

You're letting your prejudices get the better of you now. DK stated quite publically before and after the AGM that he wanted PM to be a director.

Please can you provide this quote, as I am led to believe from my own memory was that he would work with either side.

Fuck all has happened to Dave King to answer the OP question. If everyone is so in love with him then why don't they give him their shares, maybe the RST could do this as well.

Carson's Cat should start it off, and remember this wouldn't be lining the pockets of the spivs.

The only way Dave King is going to put money into the club is by taking a majority shareholding where he controls the levers of power imo.

Not necessarilly. He would be fine with a minority shareholding provided he had control of the Boardroom and the support of a majority of the shareholders.

Was it not more like he felt it best if the club appoint Murray since he knew what he could do, not that he wanted Murray on the board

A few weeks before the AGM he advised Mather to offer PM a place on the Board. Mather accepted this advice. PM refused the offer. And Mather was forced to resign.

After the AGM Dave King once again suggested to the Board that they should appoint PM. Clearly, the Board has not accepted this advice.

A few weeks before the AGM he advised Mather to offer PM a place on the Board. Mather accepted this advice. PM refused the offer. And Mather was forced to resign.

After the AGM Dave King once again suggested to the Board that they should appoint PM. Clearly, the Board has not accepted this advice.

Cause why should they, it would only cause turmoil And trouble considering Murray said he wouldn't work with any of the board. So what you do then get rid of the board and replace with one man and his dog. Your having a laugh ain't ya, if Dave king is serious money first then what he wants after, till he has money in the club how can he dictate what the board should do and appoint