Still keeps me up at night...

KingKirk

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UEFA cup final still gets to me, I know we played in a certain manner to reach the final, I just wish when we got there it had been a bit different.

Ive never watched the game again but i always wondered what would have happened if cousin hadnt been sent off in the semi.

That game against Parma, away. Second leg. They were no soft touch, we were winning on aggregate. It was during work hours, i was climbing the walls.

Porrini got sent off for fuck all. When I got home and seen the video I was raging as there was a clear foot of air between him and the other diving rhunt. Parma went on to score a few.

Gutted...

That game against Parma, away. Second leg. They were no soft touch, we were winning on aggregate. It was during work hours, i was climbing the walls.

Porrini got sent off for fuck all. When I got home and seen the video I was raging as there was a clear foot of air between him and the other diving rhunt. Parma went on to score a few.

Gutted...

Mind that was at 2.30 on channel 5 I bunked school to watch it hahaha

The only thing I would change about that few days was the result..Wouldnt change anything else for the world..

No even the result mate - we can lose games of football to good teams it was the performance and negative tactics that were unforgivable in a massive one off must win game like that

I'd have got rid of Ferguson that summer too that was never a captains performance either - he's shat it and hid

No even the result mate - we can lose games of football to good teams it was the performance and negative tactics that were unforgivable in a massive one off must win game like that

I'd have got rid of Ferguson that summer too that was never a captains performance either - he's shat it and hid

Ferguson was rank when we needed him most, Sums him up really...I still think if we had scored first it would've been a different game.. We certainly had chances. I had hope still at 1-0 but as soon as the 2nd rolled it.. That was me gone..Need to stop talking about it even now am starting to get emotional :angsum: