VB in the clear - again

Carsons Dog

The mock offence needs to stop, and regrettably all sides are guilty of it now!

People are being prosecuted and going to jail for things that would of been considered wasting police time not that long ago.

Thanks to the ludicrous legislation forced through by the SNP the mechanism for mock offence now exists. Ergo the police have to deal with every single complaint that is raised. Only when the police and courts say they cannot cope will the legislators be forced in to a rethink

Thanks to the ludicrous legislation forced through by the SNP the mechanism for mock offence now exists. Ergo the police have to deal with every single complaint that is raised. Only when the police and courts say they cannot cope will the legislators be forced in to a rethink

and we have to play the game, or its simply seen as one sided argument, as the anti-rangers brigade will never stop being offended.

why people choose to pursue a career in the modern day police is beyond me when they have to deal with shite like this

A cynic would say the same about the legal profession, politics or journalism.

Then again if you control those facets then you control the country.

Now where have i heard that mantra before....Ah good old Josemaria Escriva

A cynic would say the same about the legal profession, politics or journalism.

Then again if you control those facets then you control the country.

Now where have i heard that mantra before....Ah good old Josemaria Escriva

this is true but can you imagine being called out to someone's house so they can show you something they are offended by on the internet, or call you out to report someone singing a song as they walked past their house earlier? I'd end up chibbing folk for that shit.

this is true but can you imagine being called out to someone's house so they can show you something they are offended by on the internet, or call you out to report someone singing a song as they walked past their house earlier? I'd end up chibbing folk for that shit.

Hence why this ridiculous piece of legislation should never have made it in to law.

We can only hope that the SNP get booted out and whoever comes in has the sense to get rid of this bill.

:lol: Never heard that word since the 70's :lol:

good yin (tu)

Police are a waist of time too.

Honestly when are they gonna learn.

Focus if your watching on I'm afraid you have been utterly and totally politicised by the present Scottish government and you should waken up to the terrible Drug, and Social problems we have in Scotland.

DeAL with that and you might help Society.

I'm at a loss with this Country.

Stop wasting our hard earned cash on this stuff please.

jobsworths wouldn't give two monkeys about that mate :-)))

Police are under unnecessary pressure from Adolf Salmond and Herman McKaskill who are hell bent on turning Scotland into a police state.

And sadly there winning .The changing of the Police force to one compliant unit was just the first step to iniate this .The tools are in place .The right people are in police .

another failed attempt by the bheast,anyone fancy a bet on their next target? goalposts a nanometre off centre? Fan seen eating fruit in a sectarian manner? Jig eats babies? The blue sea of Ibrox is a coded song about drowning tims at birth? oh wait.......

......I'm giving them ideas there

Only them?

(tu)

You forgot the sash grass incident and the eggs Benedict.

The problem is once these so called stories are in the mainstream then the damage is done.

We all need to follow the VB example and start fighting back.

And the red sock tops,the `no green straws`,hokey cokey,item on restaurant menu at £16.90......would be funny if they weren`t so serious about this shite.The bampots will believe anything they are told.