Wallace to Hold Fans Summit this Week

North Rd

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll be meeting with the fans associations, to test the waters on an second share issue to raise funds.

i dont see many fans investing in a new share issue tbh.

i think it will be mostly the institutional investors that will take up a new share issue.

i dont see many fans investing in a new share issue tbh.

i think it will be mostly the institutional investors that will take up a new share issue.

I agree, I don't see the majority of our fan base buying into a second share issue. But, Wallace wouldn't be doing his job right. If he didn't ask the question to gauge opinion.

I agree, I don't see the majority of our fan base buying into a second share issue. But, Wallace wouldn't be doing his job right. If he didn't ask the question to gauge opinion.

Would he not be asking the wrong people in this case? The guys invited so far are all Murrayites.

Regardless of what opinion some fans have on certain individuals. We are all still supporters of our club. If Wallace gets a no. Then really, it's no harm done.

He would be getting the personal opinion of certain so called supporters reps who don't communicate with the people they claim to represent. Not really the ideal type of person to ask.

To be honest the VB are the only fans group I take any notice of only group without an agenda ,

I heard they got their blazers in return for their gangster, bullies and paramilitary element to provide "Muscle" for the Easdales Cartel as they smuggle Cocaine on the team bus into Forfar and Stenhousemuir ;)

The big misconception put forward by the Rebels was that VB were behind the board. Despite VB saying from the off they were never pro or against, we only wanted the nonsense resolved and whoever to get on with running the club in an honest and financially sound basis. The Rebs turned on every Rangers fan who didn't back their behaviour and smear tactics, which in turn, lost them the goodwill of the majority of the support.

Any VB's on here will tell you, many are anti Stockbridge, many don't see what he's done wrong and some didn't know what was for the best or who to support. Like RM, you can say what you want about the board, good or bad. No one will be banned for saying Stockbridge is a c@@@ and they want him bagged and likewise, no one will be criticised for supporting the board.

Murray's biggest mistake was recruiting the most divisive figures to ever emerge amongst our support.

I concur fully. I was never at any stage "pro-board", I was wholly unconvinced by the reqs and their laughably amateur campaign. By forcing all shareholders & proxies into a shoot-out, the reqs saw to it that I became pro-board by default. I voted to retain them all.

I would welcome the opportunity to meet and question the board but I don't imagine I'll get the chance at this stage.

The big misconception put forward by the Rebels was that VB were behind the board. Despite VB saying from the off they were never pro or against, we only wanted the nonsense resolved and whoever to get on with running the club in an honest and financially sound basis. The Rebs turned on every Rangers fan who didn't back their behaviour and smear tactics, which in turn, lost them the goodwill of the majority of the support.

Any VB's on here will tell you, many are anti Stockbridge, many don't see what he's done wrong and some didn't know what was for the best or who to support. Like RM, you can say what you want about the board, good or bad. No one will be banned for saying Stockbridge is a c@@@ and they want him bagged and likewise, no one will be criticised for supporting

Says it all really 'many are anti Stockbridge' I despair it should be everyone of our members,VB I just don't know what your gripe is but it's some chip you have on your shoulder, someone is playing your group like fiddle.

Says it all really 'many are anti Stockbridge' I despair it should be everyone of our members,VB I just don't know what your gripe is but it's some chip you have on your shoulder, someone is playing your group like fiddle.

Really and why is that the case?

I am somewhat startled that we suddenly have PLC business guru's throughout the whole support. All with a wise eye on the board room and all understanding exactly the roles and responsibilities of each individual.

Then again maybe it's just rabble rousing and those without a clue following on because they read about it on the internet.

I've no issue with anyone holding any opinion but at they should at least have a semblance of understanding about the subject that they are opining about.

I am somewhat startled that we suddenly have PLC business guru's throughout the whole support. All with a wise eye on the board room and all understanding exactly the roles and responsibilities of each individual.

Then again maybe it's just rabble rousing and those without a clue following on because they read about it on the internet.

I've no issue with anyone holding any opinion but at they should at least have a semblance of understanding about the subject that they are opining about.

Come on mate, you know that's not how forums work. You need opinions from people with no clue except what they overheard (second hand) down the pub from that mate of his mate right?

This financial debacle that we have suffered from over the last two years has made financial geniuses of us all. Well, opinionated idiots might be a better description.

Sad when we talk more about the finances of our club than we do the football. Did we ever discuss finances before 2011? I couldn't even name the boards from back then with the exception of the likes of DM. Now I know (or read about at least) every single little bit about all the board and less about the players.

So, so sad. CW really fucked us over eh?

So you think Stockbridge is doing a good job then, ok then tell me why. My opinion he's just a parasite put in place by Green for Greens benefit and his cronies.

So you think Stockbridge is doing a good job then, ok then tell me why. My opinion he's just a parasite put in place by Green for Greens benefit and his cronies.

I have no idea what type of job he is doing because I do not possess the requisite information.

Am I happy with how the club is being run? No.

Is this the fault of a CFO. I doubt it very much, but again I do not know.

I have no idea of his remit as set by the CEO.

Sorry if that is a boring answer but it is probably the most accurate you are going to get from anyone outwith the board.

My opinion is it's clear that none of Stockbridge's critics have the first idea of what an FD's role involves. I've worked for many companies and I have yet to find a single FD who is happy to spunk the company's cash. Whoever is responsible for overspend at Rangers over the last year, it certainly isn't the FD.

But he's not said he's meeting with ALL the fans has he? He is meeting with a group of fans, that is positive IMO. You want to meet with him, get yourself organised and request a meeting...rather than making futile complaints on a fans message board.

Aye right he is going to meet me ha hq ha.

I don't proffess to represent anyone.

Thats the Issue here.