If Ally were to be sacked...

Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuses for playing pish and struggling against some of the worst teams in Europe with top flight players, current and ex internationals

Some people will just never understand this point as long as they live

we are hardly struggling in this league , as the table shows ,

the performances have been poor of late i have said this plenty of times ... but he is never going to be fired or shouldnt be fired a long as we continue winning and getting results , would be an outrage if he was fired , with the run of results we are having ,

I find that comment strange. Have you stopped defending him at all? Switched to just attacking him?

I fail to see what is strange about saying "I'll give him 18 months to get clear of all the shite no other manager of Rangers has had to face and then we'll see".

Well Ive seen. Its cost me hundreds of pounds to see. Add that to what I've heard from Ally and its enough for me to say he should go.

Then again, its probably hatred.

Hate him that much I'll need to change my wee boys name.

we are hardly struggling in this league , as the table shows ,

the performances have been poor of late i have said this plenty of times ... but he is never going to be fired or shouldnt be fired a long as we continue winning and getting results , would be an outrage if he was fired , with the run of results we are having ,

I can agree with a lot of that post actually but it depends on your definition of struggling

Obviously the league table doesn't lie but you've said yourself we are poor on the pitch - to me that's struggling even if we always end up nicking these games in the end

One way or another end it soon as possible before we drift away. It is that bad in my 40 plus years please ally go football has changed goalie rolls out now passing moves no humps up park etc etc don't dig your heels in and be bitter think about the rangers . We will still love you

I fail to see what is strange about saying "I'll give him 18 months to get clear of all the shite no other manager of Rangers has had to face and then we'll see".

Well Ive seen. Its cost me hundreds of pounds to see. Add that to what I've heard from Ally and its enough for me to say he should go.

Then again, its probably hatred.

Hate him that much I'll need to change my wee boys name.

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with my post.

I found your comment - Even when I was defending Ally - strange because it implies you have went from one fixed position to its complete opposite. Is that the case?

its clear posters follow like sheep on here for an easy life , as the Ally bashers on here are relentless , and bordering on obsessive

Defending the guy for nearly 3 years and then finally having enough of his style of football and his constant chancery in the press is following like a sheep.

You seem like you're obsessed with dismissing any criticism of the man as hateful/timmery/peer pressure.

At least TWB has some reasoned, though out defense of the manager.

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with my post.

I found your comment - Even when I was defending Ally - strange because it implies you have went from one fixed position to its complete opposite. Is that the case?

Not all in one go. Its been in increments over the last 3 or 4 months roughly.

To be totally honest with you its actually more to do with his fuckery in the press than his team selections or tactics.

And before you ask what my problem with his behavior in the media is, I've been through it all before and, not being big headed, I am certain you will have read it

This may not be a popular thing to say but next season is about getting out of the championship ASAP and if that means winning ugly and wrapping up the league in March/April time then so be it. Ally will win that league next season so what's the point in spending a huge chunk of our transfer budget bringing in another gaffer in?

We just simply can't afford to worry about fancy pants football for the next 18 months it's all about winning and getting back into Europe as fast as we can. Till we are back in Europe and earning the millions that come with it the club will struggle no matter who is the manager.

No way replace the manager with McCall Calderwood etc etc etc etc etc etc etc , then it will be a new philosophy style of free flowing football the same as , Barca/ Bayern / Brazil etc etc etc etc etc all our youth will be amazing cos they are only struggling now cos of ALLY , and it will be written in everyones contract never to play in any other position , the hatchet men we play against will take it easy on us because they will respect us for passing it around ... the new manager will earn the same as a plumber , we will only play youth , by the time we get to the SPL they will be world beaters ...transfer them and make the club millions .................and to achieve all this sack ALLY ...did i miss anything ?

I can agree with a lot of that post actually but it depends on your definition of struggling

Obviously the league table doesn't lie but you've said yourself we are poor on the pitch - to me that's struggling even if we always end up nicking these games in the end

Given where we have come from, starting with a clean slate practically, we should be heading back to the top prepared to take back the top spot; but not just taking it back and being happy to just nick it by a point or two on the last day. Taking it back and burying every other cunt in that league under our style of football.

Defending the guy for nearly 3 years and then finally having enough of his style of football and his constant chancery in the press is following like a sheep.

You seem like you're obsessed with dismissing any criticism of the man as hateful/timmery/peer pressure.

At least TWB has some reasoned, though out defense of the manager.

I dont know how many times i must say it , if we dont get results Ally should go , i think thats pretty reasonable

untill then i will leave my pitch fork at home

I dont know how many times i must say it , if we dont get results Ally should go , i think thats pretty reasonable

untill then i will leave my pitch fork at home

If you're happy for the club to continue just doing enough to get over the line whilst paying over the odds for coaches and players then carry on.

Stop labeling people like me as sheep or hateful. I haven't attacked you or dismissed your opinion, even though some people would accuse you or other posters of "having your head in the sand" etc. Which is just as bad imo.

Not all in one go. Its been in increments over the last 3 or 4 months roughly.

To be totally honest with you its actually more to do with his fuckery in the press than his team selections or tactics.

And before you ask what my problem with his behavior in the media is, I've been through it all before and, not being big headed, I am certain you will have read it

So have you changed your opinions on team selections, tactics and how Ally and the team are doing generally on the pitch based on how you view his handling of the media off the pitch?

For the first time this season I genuinely believe that one way or another Ally won't be in charge next season.

I could see him going once the league is won.

That's called wishful thinking mate...

See I am the opposite, unless the vocal minority get their way, Ally will be here for the Championship.

Seems to be a few people reporting that everyone they know wants Ally to go, wonder if thats really the case or people are just agreeing to stop them going on about it.

So have you changed your opinions on team selections, tactics and how Ally and the team are doing generally on the pitch based on how you view his handling of the media off the pitch?

No my opinion on team selections and tactics have been the same since last season, they are abysmal in my opinion, but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, like I said, due to all the off-field shite he's had to deal with; now I just feel he's started hiding behind those issues rather than just taking responsibility for his decisions as manager. Its insulting to my intelligence.

See I am the opposite, unless the vocal minority get their way, Ally will be here for the Championship.

Seems to be a few people reporting that everyone they know wants Ally to go, wonder if thats really the case or people are just agreeing to stop them going on about it.

i would agree a lot of supporters are not happy with Ally , some will say the jury is still out ,would say a lot more have reservations if he is going to cut it as a manager , .... but would these supporters be happy if he got fired tomorrow , not a chance , would be outrage from a large percentage of the support

i would agree a lot of supporters are not happy with Ally , some will say the jury is still out ,would say a lot more have reservations if he is going to cut it as a manager , .... but would these supporters be happy if he got fired tomorrow , not a chance , would be outrage from the support

I actually agree with that

A lot of people don't think he's the right man for the job

But a lot of these same people don't think he should be sacked either

He just looks tired with it all. Having worked for a few companies that were struggling I know the feeling.