Stockbridge

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that you failed to answer my question.

So you didnt see his agm performance then?

It was cringeworthy.

His fellow board members were like his carers,having to help him with the basics of chairing a meeting.

And as for his numerous attempts at humour,well nobody laughed.

You asked a question?

No, I wasn't at the AGM because I work. My vote was proxied ok

Who gives a fuck how good Somers is at public speaking. If that is all you have as a reason for campaigning to get him out, you are really scraping the barrel.

His jokes weren't very funny. WTF?

Maybe not as funny as your comedy duo, I agree.

Your argument is laughable and shows you and the followers of the failed businessman Paul Murray up for what you really are. Troublemakers. No REAL reason for hindering the club other that selfishness and gullibility on your part.

Here are some questions for you, please answer.

Have you seen mALKY murrays tramp like public performances? What are your views on them?

What are your views on The failed businessman Paul Murray's proven lies prior to the AGM?

What are your views on Dave Kings laughable prophesy that was really just a blatant lie.....ADMIN BY CHRISTMAS?

NOTE TO ANY REAL RANGERS FANS OUT THERE......UKIP BEAR IS HAVING A Q&A SESSION, GET YOUR QUESTIONS FIRED INTO HIM AND LETS CHARE THESE CLOWNS WITH FACTS.

:thumbup:

Atlast. This is what the reqs really pressed for. Wallace I'd imagine would have asked him to resign. Its obvious to lose 14 million or whatever it was is definitely not great. He goes we dont have to pay him off he also has his shares that he can flog that will more than equal his yearly salary.

You asked a question?

Who gives a fuck how good Somers is at public speaking. If that is all you have as a reason for campaigning to get him out, you are really scraping the barrel.

Your argument is laughable and shows you and the followers of the failed businessman Paul Murray up for what you really are. Troublemakers. No REAL reason for hindering the club other that selfishness and gullibility on your part.

Have you seen mALKY murrays tramp like public performances? What are your views on them?

What are your views on The failed businessman Paul Murray's proven lies prior to the AGM?

What are your views on Dave Kings laughable prophesy that was really just a blatant lie.....ADMIN BY CHRISTMAS?

NOTE TO ANY REAL RANGERS FANS OUT THERE......UKIP BEAR IS HAVING A Q&A SESSION, GET YOUR QUESTIONS FIRED INTO HIM AND LETS CHARE THESE CLOWNS WITH FACTS.

So who do you class as REAL RANGERS FANS.,just being curious.?

You asked a question?

You have to be Bawsburst. You just have to be.

Im confused..?

Let's see if I can help out Bheast Skelper a wee bit here.

He is saying something along the lines of the fans associations can PURR all they want over this decision but at the end of the day they are stil a minority of Rangers Support and not a majority.

The "fans chiefs" are only there as the majority do not, yet, have a conduit to put their hard earned into. Once this is corrected by the club we may have a better understanding of the representation of the fans that so many seem to know about. This apparently is being worked on and someone on the ofurm is involved in discussions.

I also think he is questioning why a bunch of pussies like the assemblies are now smelling blood and think they can dictate to a functioning board backed by institutions about not allowing the "pish stained" (i think he said) MM and the Failed businessman PM walk in the door riding Baxter the dug.

Forgive me if I am not conveying your thoughts 100% correctly Bheast Skelper but I do not have the fan groups powers of clairvoyance to speak for the "vast majority".

You asked a question?

Dont like mm.

Which lies?

King was talking shite.

Happy?

Let's see if I can help out Bheast Skelper a wee bit here.

He is saying something along the lines of the fans associations can PURR all they want over this decision but at the end of the day they are stil a minority of Rangers Support and not a majority.

The "fans chiefs" are only there as the majority do not, yet, have a conduit to put their hard earned into. Once this is corrected by the club we may have a better understanding of the representation of the fans that so many seem to know about. This apparently is being worked on and someone on the ofurm is involved in discussions.

I also think he is questioning why a bunch of pussies like the assemblies are now smelling blood and think they can dictate to a functioning board backed by institutions about not allowing the "pish stained" (i think he said) MM and the Failed businessman PM walk in the door riding Baxter the dug.

Forgive me if I am not conveying your thoughts 100% correctly Bheast Skelper but I do not have the fan groups powers of clairvoyance to speak for the "vast majority".

Very eloquently put Malv.

In fact, those were my EXACT thoughts as I was writing. ;)

You seem awfully upset that the FD that was a complete failure at our club has rightly been told to GTF.Strange that.

Nope, your wrong.....twice.

Im not upset BS has gone. He wasnt the best we could have had, but blamed for way too much.

He wasn't a failure. He was a scapegoat for those who think he was sitting in the failed businessman Paul Murrays seat.

In reality, he was part of the board who saved the club.

Stood strong in his post when he had to and endured vile abuse from vile people.

He put Wallace in his position.

Not exactly the weak FD that some make out.

Im glad he has walked, It gives us a chance to bring in someone better.

I wish him well.

Nope, your wrong.....twice.

Im not upset BS has gone. He wasnt the best we could have had, but blamed for way too much.

He wasn't a failure. He was a scapegoat for those who think he was sitting in the failed businessman Paul Murrays seat.

In reality, he was part of the board who saved the club.

Stood strong in his post when he had to and endured vile abuse from vile people.

He put Wallace in his position.

Not exactly the weak FD that some make out.

Im glad he has walked, It gives us a chance to bring in someone better.

I wish him well.

PM never wanted to be the FD. Get over your obsession.

You really are quite a charmer, aren't you. I take it you disagree then with Dave King's recent endorsement of PM?

Well if we are talking about DK and his views we are going to have to crack open the "we need to invest more in the squad" scenario. Yeah we need a better squad, your not helping, blind man knows he needs a walking stick, thank's DK.

as for PM, he not had enough tries now or is it the first one to put his "chap" on the table who plays next?

You really are quite a charmer, aren't you. I take it you disagree then with Dave King's recent endorsement of PM?

YES and YES.

Cant say I have seen it, unless it was the one from a few weeks ago, but I would disagree with ANYONE endorsing that prick.

He is the biggest enemy our club has had in the last 2 years, and still refuses to fuck off after being told to 3 times now.

And you are the failed businessman PM's ......."attack dog". ( i know, im wetting myself laughing too) so i will give you as much respect as I would give him.