The crowd today and ST sales next season

GOAT

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the football is pish, go for the banter instead...best ground in Britain for matchday patter.

I am glad we are able to rely on your expertise - I presume you have visited every ground in British football in order to make such a statement :rolleyes:(tu)

Stop fcukin moanin take yer medicine and support yer fcukin team !

The fact i pay hundreds of pounds every year to watch an embarrassment of a team every week, so if I want to moan, I'll fucken moan.

Medicine? The only medicine that cures that pish, comes in a pint tumbler.

When quoting on my phone, it leaves out spaces and paragraphs I put in.

I have to type it out, then go back and edit - as I have done to my previous post

And this one

Cheers mate reread, and you seem to be missing my point. We will always turn up and we will always buy the gear and that is all the board are interested in.

But while we are doing this the football on the pitch is beyond pish and we as a team are going nowhere. Its a cunt of a Catch 22 is it not, until fans in the stadium make their feelings known about the crap on show nothing will change but God forbid we say anything about Super Ally inside Ibrox.

Of course one can hope as the folk around me are starting to come around that Ally ain't the answer.

Cheers mate reread, and you seem to be missing my point. We will always turn up and we will always buy the gear and that is all the board are interested in.

But while we are doing this the football on the pitch is beyond pish and we as a team are going nowhere. Its a cunt of a Catch 22 is it not, until fans in the stadium make their feelings known about the crap on show nothing will change but God forbid we say anything about Super Ally inside Ibrox.

Of course one can hope as the folk around me are starting to come around that Ally ain't the answer.

Fair enough, we are in a bad position.

Short of not putting money into the club, which I would never advocate, there's not much we can do

I should add, as I've said many times, I don't rate Ally as a manager, but while he is our manager I will support him until it is shown to me that it is no longer feasible

I will criticise him though, but only if it's relevant and constructive

there looked around 42,000 there today, that's good for a third tier game. and the football last season was also garbage, probably worse than this season, and people still renewed, so I don't know how you can question ST sales

there looked around 42,000 there today, that's good for a third tier game. and the football last season was also garbage, probably worse than this season, and people still renewed, so I don't know how you can question ST sales

42,000 my baws. :lol:

The fact i pay hundreds of pounds every year to watch an embarrassment of a team every week, so if I want to moan, I'll fucken moan.

Medicine? The only medicine that cures that pish, comes in a pint tumbler.

Money don't come into for me I'm fighting for my Protestant and Rangers way of life, but I agree with the last bit drink numbs the pain of watchin shite !

Think the draw of being 1 step away from the SPL and playing some half decent mobs again will keep the sales above the drop we're expecting, we're too loyal to walk away.

And now that I'm earning a full time wage I'll be able to get my first ST in 3 years :7325:

Saturday is my busiest time of the week in my line of work,but still went along to give support to my team in their hour of need.........that's what keeps me going.Probably the lowest I have been in supporting my team in 37 years,but that is what I do.Its fckn heart wrenching at times but my cup is ALWAYS half full.....

I think out the three season slog this one was where it was going to fall flat, last season was an adventure with season tickets bought to help the club, this ones a bit meh with the adventure wearing a bit thin, next season will have a bit of a buzz heading back to the top division.

But hey! were still here passion udiluted, despite the efforts of many to deliver the killer blow, the quality of the play is an argument for another day, but each and every supporter can take a bow.

Fair enough, we are in a bad position.

Short of not putting money into the club, which I would never advocate, there's not much we can do

I should add, as I've said many times, I don't rate Ally as a manager, but while he is our manager I will support him until it is shown to me that it is no longer feasible

I will criticise him though, but only if it's relevant and constructive

Fair one mate, I'm pretty much on the same page as yourself.

Have you ever seen one?

42,000. :lol: 25,000 tops.

Goat, wisnae 42,000 there for sure, but, was more than 25,000 there from what I saw. I guess around 32,000 - 35,000. But it's only my guess and also subject to question. The fact that we are having a discussion about it is the real concern. Don't think it's anything to do with novelty wearing off its that we are playing way below expectations against these teams. For the record I'm a definite for next year even though I know it may not change.

I'm a ST holder in BF3 & I noticed the attendance today looked a wee bit less than usual, but I think there are a few reasons why this was the case. Loads of people haven't had a wage since mid December , the weather was terrible today , our form has been a bit iffy recently & the league is over bar the shouting.

As a previous poster said , even if you've already paid for your seat , you still need a few quid to pay for 'your day'.

I'm a ST holder in BF3 & I noticed the attendance today looked a wee bit less than usual, but I think there are a few reasons why this was the case. Loads of people haven't had a wage since mid December , the weather was terrible today , our form has been a bit iffy recently & the league is over bar the shouting.

As a previous poster said , even if you've already paid for your seat , you still need a few quid to pay for 'your day'.

This is the only reason why some are not turning up. Add that to all the board room shite and it's not hard to see why some are not turning up.

Still a better crowd than most English clubs would get at home apart from Arsenal Newcastle Man u & city.