The crowd today and ST sales next season

GOAT

Crowd today was terrible, but who can blame people for staying away, I honestly wish I did. It kills me to say something like that, but pish doesn't even do how we play justice right now.

Our ST sales will be interesting if McCoist is still here at renewals.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crowd today was terrible, but who can blame people for staying away, I honestly wish I did. It kills me to say something like that, but pish doesn't even do how we play justice right now.

A bit of the Man U fan about you goat.

Going to buy my first season ticket next year with me moving to Glasgow and Uni ending.

Hard to tell yet true the quality of our play since we smashed Forfar has been mince, having said that positivity could be renewed with a positive run in the Scottish Cup.

Also depends what business we do in the summer - if we sign positively there may be plenty of reasons besides our loyalty to the club to by season tickets next year (tu)

Honestly I disagree. I will renew regardless. Next year is my 30th going to Ibrox (started young!) and I have seen some dross in that time but nothing will stop me going. What I think is that all these eejits are passing through, when it's over we'll still be standing.

If McCoist was still around at renewals, that wouldn't stop you would it?

Makes no sense, for those who don't renew there will be hundreds wanting their seat

That's just rubbish. The adverts on the advertisement board said half year ST price was £142 i'm sure and £36 for kids. Why aren't these hundreds buying now? Unless things improve on the pitch, ST sales WILL be down next year. I'll still buy mine, but I don't blame the ones who wont buy theirs.

Glad to see most bears still have the No Surrender attitude

fantastic stuff Bears,

....and as an aside, this was always gonna be the toughest season for interest as the novelty of playing wee teams and going to wee grounds has worn off a fair bit....next season will be a cracker as we'll be playing a few old SPL clubs and of course Hearts will be in there too.....never mind it (hopefully) being the season we get promoted bak to the top flight.

NS>

Think you are better staying away tbh mate......its frustating but this is where we are....at this moment in time.

What a few were saying about McCoist and his tactics are now coming home to roost.

Quite simply he isn't up to it and I hope someone in charge at RFC eventually realises this ....................over to you Mr Wallace.

It was said "what happens when the crowds start to dwindle?". It's now happening, because big crowds want the entertainment that McCoist fails to provide.That makes his departure imminent,

Did it stop me this year?

Obviously not

But there have been 72,000 season tickets sold in the past two years, I don't think the football is so bad now compared to last season that people will just jack it in - and I'd imagine those who would are in the minority, not big enough to be noticed

Then again, if I am wrong, which I hope I'm not, I will hold my hands up and admit it

Obviously notBut there have been 72,000 season tickets sold in the past two years, I don't think the football is so bad now compared to last season that people will just jack it in - and I'd imagine those who would are in the minority, not big enough to be noticed

Where you at Ibrox today, because if you where and would still make that statement them I'm sorry mate but your deluded even BF1 where almost silent.

Where you at Ibrox today, because if you where and would still make that statement them I'm sorry mate but your deluded even BF1 where almost silent.

I was, I was in BF3

Location means I can't get to many games, so will have to take your word for it

However, I enjoyed myself today - I love being at Ibrox

The football may be shit sometimes, but if I could get to every game, I would

You do know the monetary position of the club right now? You do know that we have a ' Rangers-hating mhedia ' to feed us negative drivel in every article? You do know that we have 61 of 63 available points right now? You have heard the song "Follow Follow"?

See you next season.