Arsenal bid £30million for Draxler

BFerguson6

According to Sky, buyout is £37mill so bit of an odd bit to put in, very similar to the Suarez bids in the summer..

Think if Wenger lands Draxler and adds a top keeper (casillas) and centre half in the summer they could be champions league contenders next season and challenging City again for the title.

According to Sky, buyout is £37mill so bit of an odd bit to put in, very similar to the Suarez bids in the summer..

Think if Wenger lands Draxler and adds a top keeper (casillas) and centre half in the summer they could be champions league contenders next season and challenging City again for the title.

I think they could do with a midfielder with a bit of strength and a top class centre forward on top of that.

£30 million for Draxler :lol:

He's been so so average this season.

(tu)

If someone pays the buy-out clause then it's a great deal for Schalke. I do think Draxler is and will be a great player but after this season's form it would be a great amount of money for Schalke. I think Draxler just isnt putting in 100% effort for them anymore.

Draxler hasn't been great this season but is a quality player and his potential is huge, he wants the Arsenal move I think.

The boy has everything to be world class.

Also don't get the "add a top class keeper" part? Chesney has been one of the best in the prem this season dont think anyone can dispute that

Draxler hasn't been great this season but is a quality player and his potential is huge, he wants the Arsenal move I think.

Also don't get the "add a top class keeper" part? Chesney has been one of the best in the prem this season dont think anyone can dispute that

Terrific shot stopping and distribution, however his decision making at times can be very poor.

Will fit in perfectly to the team once the professor turns him into a centre forward