Stock Exchange Inquiry

I think a swift rebuttal and the threat of legal action would have allayed the "fear" in a lot of fans tbh.

You can be sure the article was written in such a way it will be opinion and not legally actionable.

When they printed more stories about us threatening legal action, would you want us giving swift rebuttals and more threats of legal action.

The board would spend their entire day issuing rebuttals to every press hack who writes pish.

As for the great unwashed, it is not threats of legal action that are suppressing the land deals story.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can be sure the article was written in such a way it will be opinion and not legally actionable.

When they printed more stories about us threatening legal action, would you want us giving swift rebuttals and more threats of legal action.

The board would spend their entire day issuing rebuttals to every press hack who writes pish.

As for the great unwashed, it is not threats of legal action that are suppressing the land deals story.

Wouldn't that be what a PR department would do?

There was a club statement regarding this weeks ago.

Wallace said we were fine and there was no risk of admin.

Have you any evidence that makes you believe we are in a perilous state. ?

Please feel free to share it.

other than Wallaces say so, have you any evidence that makes you believe we are not in a perilous state?

See how easy it is?...the question is rhetorical, but until we start to show signs that a sustainable business model is in place, we are always open to that question.

other than Wallaces say so, have you any evidence that makes you believe we are not in a perilous state?

See how easy it is?...the question is rhetorical, but until we start to show signs that a sustainable business model is in place, we are always open to that question.

And how would sir like such to be demonstrated?

Lets be honest some just love the thought of crisis, and not just those of the stretched hoop.

Isn't GW's word good enough for you, are you inferring that he is lying, c'mon spit it out.

And how would sir like such to be demonstrated?

Lets be honest some just love the thought of crisis, and not just those of the stretched hoop.

It will be demonstated the way every business does it - show a viable business plan that maps a route to profitability.

However, the point was not to answer the question, but to show how easy it is to naysay it, without any evidence to the contrary.

Isn't GW's word good enough for you, are you inferring that he is lying, c'mon spit it out.

Rangers fans listened to the previous Rangers boards and took there word for it for far to long. Look where that got us.

We're running out of money so what do you expect some Rangers fans to think?

you miss the point. I am inferring nothing about what Wallace says, and I do trust him. But while we continue to report losses and have Directors saying we will be down to the last million etc etc, its easy for people to start rumours that we are close to admin.

It will be demonstated the way every business does it - show a viable business plan that maps a route to profitability.

However, the point was not to answer the question, but to show how easy it is to naysay it, without any evidence to the contrary.

Define a viable business plan.

Your right, this rhetorical question thing is a piece of piss.

Rangers fans listened to the previous Rangers boards and took there word for it for far to long. Look where that got us.

We're running out of money so what do you expect some Rangers fans to think?

Thinking would be a first step, I agree,

Why is it that when a bunch of pedo loving tims start rumors and telling lies there are some on here that take the bait and and start believing them.

Wallace has said there's no chance of a 2nd admin, yet the scum start their obsessive rumors and we fall for it.

I just wish this social media crap was around when the mhanky mob were 24 hours from liquidation and when they were wanting to sell the pedodome to stay alive before the bunnet came and gave them pacific shelf.....I just wish

I would expect any CEO to protect the shareprice by not panicing the market with doom and gloom statements to be honest.

i like Wallace and think he seems like the kinda guy who could be great for our club in the coming years if we can hold onto him.

I do however think that he may have been left with a mess that he will struggle to turn around without external financial backing.

In saying that, I have no reason to believe this particular story. Im not convinced we are in a safe place, but at the same time, Im also pretty sure the media dont need much encouragement to paint scare stories without much validation.

Wallace deserves his shot, and even if things do take a turn for the worse, he should not automatically be cast as a bad guy. Im willing to let him try to turn it around.

The obsession of our mhanky ghuests always makes me smile, no matter what time of day it is they nearly always out number us. I blame the state funded apartheid schooling and the middle parting "there there my son" religious instruction for it. Somebody should set up a helpline for these poor unfortunates. :ot::wanker::blink:

you miss the point. I am inferring nothing about what Wallace says, and I do trust him. But while we continue to report losses and have Directors saying we will be down to the last million etc etc, its easy for people to start rumours that we are close to admin.

No one said we would be down to our last anything, believing rumours is as bad as starting them, you obviously think GW is gassing but are not candid enough to say so.

No one said we would be down to our last anything, believing rumours is as bad as starting them, you obviously think GW is gassing but are not candid enough to say so.

I am referring to the oft quoted Stockbridge assertion that we will have £1million left by April.

Your comment re Wallace is simply wrong.

I am referring to the oft quoted Stockbridge assertion that we will have £1million left by April.

Brian asserted no such thing, as to GW have you made up your mind yet as to whether he is truthful or would you rather not say....

Yet you only quote a third of what he said.

You miss out it was a worst case scenario and didn't include retail figures. Plus we also have borrowing facilities.

Funny you missed the bits that didn't suit.

You miss out it was a worst case scenario and didn't include retail figures. Plus we also have borrowing facilities.

I agree about the retail figures, but not about the 'worst case scenario' bit.

I seriously doubt he quotes the figure to include every single potential one off cost that could possibly happen.

Stockbridge should never have come out with the £1m quote, it has been nothing but bother.

You could start with the auditors statement, but what would they know ?

Companies in trouble don't usually knock back the chance of a million quid either.

Directors misleading shareholders deliberately I'd a criminal offence and at best would see them struck off as directors.

The ball is back in your court. Any evidence we are in a perilous state ?

You have completely missed the point of my recent posts in this thread haven't you? completely. You say you haven't, but you have.

The point is not what is correct or what retail figures we include or dont. The point is until we start posting figures that show a path on the road to profitability, we are open to any rumour at all, including this one. What stockbridge did mean or didn't mean is irrelevent. What stuck was the £1M quote.

How many times....

oh we have borrowing facilities do we? brilliant. If we aint down to our last million we shouldn't need them any time soon then.