Stock Exchange Inquiry

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thescotti...ash-crisis.html

Seems to be only paper running with the story, thoughts? Doesn't sound at all good if true

Think this may have worked in our favour as the straw that broke the camels back with the board now ready to accept investment and dilute their share.

DK is back next week and hopefully in the next 7- 10 days his money will put all this crap to bed once and for all.

WATP

We had the dhaily rhebel a few days ago print a story that Wallace was nearly sold, a day and a half of meltdown on the forum for nothing. This rag is even less believable. An "Ibrox official is alleged to have forecast" , pure guff. Wallace said quite categorically a week or so ago that we were not heading for administration and we were perfectly functional for now.

If cameron hay is going with what stockbridge says it was supposed to be april not mid february.

Ive looked through the internet and cant see this anywhere else.

Not saying its bullshit buti wont join the sun online to see the rest of the piece, maybe someone can copy and paste the whole article?

Think this may have worked in our favour as the straw that broke the camels back with the board now ready to accept investment and dilute their share.

DK is back next week and hopefully in the next 7- 10 days his money will put all this crap to bed once and for all.

WATP

And that confident statement comes from where?

If cameron hay is going with what stockbridge says it was supposed to be april not mid february.

Ive looked through the internet and cant see this anywhere else.

Not saying its bullshit buti wont join the sun online to see the rest of the piece, maybe someone can copy and paste the whole article?

goes on to say the club cant make a statement as its against rules then states unnamed source from within club has denied the allegations and someone is trying to undermine the board. Only a couple of paragraphs and in the middle of the paper probably suggests the level of merit the sun give it.

goes on to say the club cant make a statement as its against rules then states unnamed source from within club has denied the allegations and someone is trying to undermine the board. Only a couple of paragraphs and in the middle of the paper probably suggests the level of merit the sun give it.

Thanks for that trueblue.

Sounds to me that someone is undermining the board and sensationalising that we will be skint this month instead of the financial whizzkid stockbridge's forecast of mid april.

Thanks for that trueblue.

Sounds to me that someone is undermining the board and sensationalising that we will be skint this month instead of the financial whizzkid stockbridge's forecast of mid april.

Yeah think your right if the sun believed in this story it would have been front page not mid paper.

Why an investor would do this leaves me baffled. Who needs enemies ehhh?

all i will say mate is i am more than confident news will come out soon and next week we can move forward with a little more swagger or at least a little more cash.

False dawn number 57, please excuse my cynicism but its been trotted out loads before, a little pm perhaps and your secrets safe with me.

Personally I would be calmer if he was on board, a good move all round imo.

False dawn number 57, please excuse my cynicism but its been trotted out loads before, a little pm perhaps and your secrets safe with me.

Personally I would be calmer if he was on board, a good move all round imo.

no probs at all mate i have heard more than my fair share of crap too, this one however i am as confident as can be. Shouldn't be to long before we can hopefully all take a breath and concentrate on getting this club back on course.

we have nobody but ourselves to blame we should have been marching on the doors of the bbc after they kept printing lie after lie but our in-action has lead to the rest of the parasites following suit knowing the worst we will do is call them names on twitter.

All we would need to do is organise protests at the bbc building round the corner from Ibrox. A disruption at a bbc building would be picked up by other news agencies. We should be demanding sackings and forcing public statements, once one of the bigwigs actually has to publicly put his name to a statement defending their actions things would change. After Mccoist's words were cut and edited to make trouble for him we should have accepted nothing less than sacking for those involved.