Before you all go `fsake not another boycott` hear me out.

There are few sites that give you all the Rangers news,so I visit all every day.

This site naturally,BBC though it`s usually shite and slow.Daily Record,Twitter (do get some tips)but best site is News Now and unfortunately it`s owned by a Penn State season ticket holder,possiby a shareholder.

I`ve emailed him direct on countless occasions to have their `mad phil` link on the Rangers page removed.

It was eventually removed but is now back again.

I have emailed my complaint that a blog by a court decided sectarian(his case against the Sun) should not be allowed on the Rangers page as they have banned certain supporters sites like Vanguard Bears under the guise of sectarianism,when in reality all they were doing was exposing cfc.

I`ve made my point clear to News Now but I won`t let it rest.

So i`d ask all Bears who give a fuck to email News Now or just boycott the site.

they were terrible at one time then seemed to `wise up` but they still banned all the supporters links including this one on grounds of sectarianism,yet they allow one of the most bitter sectarian bastards that`s ever lived to be linked on their site? it`s bollocks.

Before you all go `fsake not another boycott` hear me out.

There are few sites that give you all the Rangers news,so I visit all every day.

This site naturally,BBC though it`s usually shite and slow.Daily Record,Twitter (do get some tips)but best site is News Now and unfortunately it`s owned by a Penn State season ticket holder,possiby a shareholder.

I`ve emailed him direct on countless occasions to have their `mad phil` link on the Rangers page removed.

It was eventually removed but is now back again.

I have emailed my complaint that a blog by a court decided sectarian(his case against the Sun) should not be allowed on the Rangers page as they have banned certain supporters sites like Vanguard Bears under the guise of sectarianism,when in reality all they were doing was exposing cfc.

I`ve made my point clear to News Now but I won`t let it rest.

So i`d ask all Bears who give a fuck to email News Now or just boycott the site.

Out of curiosity, do u have any links to the court case re incubator. Cheers. (tu)

Out of curiosity, do u have any links to the court case re incubator. Cheers. (tu)

no and I don`t recall any reports from the court case until the result which as you know upheld the Sun`s decicision that he is a sectarian bigot.

Have to admit that even though I started this thread which relates to him,I really don`t think the guy is worth conversation as he is clearly not right in the head.

My gripe is with News Now banning legitimate Rangers fan sites under the guise of sectarianism whilst happily linking to that cnts site.

no and I don`t recall any reports from the court case until the result which as you know upheld the Sun`s decicision that he is a sectarian bigot.

Have to admit that even though I started this thread which relates to him,I really don`t think the guy is worth conversation as he is clearly not right in the head.

My gripe is with News Now banning legitimate Rangers fan sites under the guise of sectarianism whilst happily linking to that cnts site.

Even a link to that result mate. I just couldn't remember that. (tu)

Yes mate I was using rangers news now and it throws up all the news headlines and negative spin I will certainly stop using it now.

On a note last week the Gerald ran a story about us called Angus anguish it was about us playing all the Angus Teams and how we struggled v Arbroath and Forfar away and how Arbroath had a go at us at Ibrox, but when I pointed out The writer failed to mention our 6-0 battering of Forfar at Ibrox, they never printed my comment.

Its patently obvious what's happening with these news outlets and who is running them.

Don't touch news now.

Even a link to that result mate. I just couldn't remember that. (tu)

just spent half an hour on google trying to find the result of the case but it is nowhere to be found.It`s like it never happened yet I know for a fact it did.,Even links to the Sun`s article on it have been removed or lead to a false link.

I can only assume the NUJ have intervened otherwise google would return a search result for `- The Failed Journalist,liable,court case`.Oddly it returns only articles by him about our club.Someone is covering tracks.

http://tinyurl.com/cps37xe this is from Rangers Standard.

If any Bear can find a link to mad phil`s libel result please post for the amusement of others.

There is no record on-line. Anyway we should boycott until Rangers Media.Vanguard Bears and The Man The Beasts Can`t Tame get linked. :7325:

A few years ago they published an article of mine which one of the darkside had completely plagiarised - admin on here provided them conclusive proof with regard to the timings of the published articles. Despicable shower - Ive been boycotting them ever since

can totally believe that D`Art as the owner of the site is known to be friends with another baw-faced fat bastard that tries to pretend his site is neutral.

Still odd though that the libel case doesn`t show on google,unless it was an internal NUJ decision.

Propoganda fc have their followers in every conceivable positions in the mainstream media.For some reason they go unchallenged,and can spin every story at will.This has been a concerted effort for years,no doubt about that.....

clear to see even from a short google search mate.

The same names keep coming up consistently and search results keep coming up consistently with anti-Rangers stories linked to two or three main people.

No1 is Greenslade who we all know enjoys writing articles for his terrorist friends,yet he is still employed by the Guardian to give his `unbiased` opinion.Cunt should be locked up but surprise surprise he writes frequently in defense of Mad Phil.

Wonder what the connection is there? Possibly the glorification of cowardly child killing scum?

well this topic seems to have cleared up why almost every story on News Now Rangers is negative or twisted against us.

The whole liquidation of our controlling company,transference to a new company etc seems to have exposed that which no one want`s to talk about.Sectarian hatred by catholics of Irish decent.

The venom and hatred towards our club that was beyond rational.

It was hard to believe that after all the good that our club had done in the past like giving Chelsea free strips and Aston Villa,loaning money to Arsenal by `buying` shares to keep them afloat that all the scottish media wanted to do was stick the boot in.BBC especially seemed over-joyed at the chance to bring us down.

Where were these news agencies when the child abuse at Parkhead was exposed? What is a bigger scandal,a club having to go into liquidation or a club that covers up child abuse?

I have yet to see a documentary on it.

I have been subscribed to news now for a good while now about a year I think but they can ram it,I just sent them aquick email as well to let them know why too.

I'll be tweeting this to let everyone know what a shower that site is.

I have used newsnow for a while now as it is a good source of news for all things rangers. I noticed that phil mac ghiolla bhain(spelling?) and his blog keep appearing on the rangers links. at first I just blocked his blog from appearing until it was brought to my attention that several sites with legitimate rangers news and articles have been blocked from your site. this just smacks of double standards especially considering that most of the articles from phil that I have read have been nothing but sectarian driven vitriol and Libellous rangers hating nonsense. I will no longer be using your website which of course will not be a huge issue for yourselves but I will be encouraging everyone I know personally to avoid your site plus I will be tweeting and facebooking the rangers community to do so aswell. I do this as any site that can support a man who is so bitter and twisted in his views and yet block legitimate sources deserves no less.

Some of us complained a year or two ago to nn about the sectarian ramblings of philthy phil and andy muirhead but nothing happened. As a aside does anybody know what happened to the Rangers FC News website? It was similar to News Now but run by a bear, i had it bookmarked through google but lost it and cant find it again, it was great and had all the RM articles that nn banned.

Some of us complained a year or two ago to nn about the sectarian ramblings of philthy phil and andy muirhead but nothing happened. As a aside does anybody know what happened to the Rangers FC News website? It was similar to News Now but run by a bear, i had it bookmarked through google but lost it and cant find it again, it was great and had all the RM articles that nn banned.

Just googled it and it's still there maybe the web address changed at some point. just bookmarked it as well lol

Didn't know this was around, I check(ed) NewsNow to pick out the stories I was going to read (just ignored stuff from Philth or things about Berwick Rangers that always seemed to come up)

Anyway, this looks like a good site, so thanks for pointing this out :thumbup:

just spent half an hour on google trying to find the result of the case but it is nowhere to be found.It`s like it never happened yet I know for a fact it did.,Even links to the Sun`s article on it have been removed or lead to a false link.

I can only assume the NUJ have intervened otherwise google would return a search result for `- The Failed Journalist,liable,court case`.Oddly it returns only articles by him about our club.Someone is covering tracks.

google "finding deleted web pages" it's something to do with google takes snap shots of every web page and stores them in google cache so even if a page has been deleted then you'll still be able to find it. If you looked at the suns page on the court case before online then it will be in your history file and you'll get the web page address from there