Have we ever won the Scottish Cup at the Piggery?

GOAT

And that was the Treble Mate, Wattie was the last Manager to win a Treble at the old phiggery !

We were the last fans to stand in the old 'jungle' in a competitive match,

Before they put seats in it.

IIRC they arranged a friendly after this so that they could have the claim of

Being the last to stand in it!!

I am also the owner of the beautiful red,white and blue ribbons that adorned the cup,

of said final !!!!!!!

As a wee aside , and correct me if I'm wrong in this , but after we beat the sheep in 1992-3 Cup Final , I'm sure the tims were doing up their jungle . They didn't want the last game there to be remembered as a sash bash so arranged some friendly to ' overcome ' this problem !

Pathetic.

As a wee aside , and correct me if I'm wrong in this , but after we beat the sheep in 1992-3 Cup Final , I'm sure the tims were doing up their jungle . They didn't want the last game there to be remembered as a sash bash so arranged some friendly to ' overcome ' this problem !

Pathetic.

Dead right, same as England did at Wembley, petty twats, as if we don't have memories. :lol::7325:

brings back good memories reading 'sash in the jungle' can remember the lead up to the game singing that, the micks were beelin. 'bog roll day at the piggery' aswell when McCoist scored an overhead kick against Hivs, the place was a fucking shit tip and we covered it in arse wipe. then belted the sash out through their fucking speakers. good times indeed.