Just got a signed Rangers top

Don81

I've got the one from last season signed, can't make out many of the signatures though!

I have the home top from last year as well signed can make a couple out because i have other memorabilia signed by the same people but very difficult to make out on the strip

I've got the one from last season signed, can't make out many of the signatures though!

I have the home top from last year as well signed can make a couple out because i have other memorabilia signed by the same people but very difficult to make out on the strip

i have one signed from last season aswell i plenty of sigs but god knows who's who haha

Im quite an expert on Rangers sigs, if you's PM a pic of the shirt I'll tell you who's all signed it (tu)

Just been over to my mum and dads and they've given me a Rangers home shirt signed by all the players they won at a charity auction . Fucking ecstatic. :crabflute:

Nice one. The wee guys got a signed shirt from when Edu and Broadfoot came to visit him at yorkhill.