Since the tarriers can do it

RFC55

Like them :lol: we are shit scared of embracing what we believe in, the tarriers don't give a fuck and just go ahead with it. Our support should start saying fuck it and stand up for ourselves

And the way to do that is by acting like Tims and trying to get a song in the charts? Do you not realise how pathetic that is? Once the English media get a hold of this the Tims will further ruin any credibility they have left outside this cesspit of a country!

British Soldier

Great song, will be played on air (not the bbc),

Has a much wider download market and most importantly

shows our respect for the true heroes of past conflicts.

Would link it, but don't know how, anyway need to hurry or I will miss my bus to Ayr.

:7325::ulster:

I was guilty of raising this recording issue a couple of years back and being unable to carry it off.

If we could have a vote on it and all agree :lol: :lol: on what song to record I can make it happen.

The studio has been commissioned to do an anthem celebrating the centenary for another club.

I can bring it from the ground up through to publishing and legit global release .

All for Rangers funds, no payments would be sought :21: :21:

Like them :lol: we are shit scared of embracing what we believe in, the tarriers don't give a fuck and just go ahead with it. Our support should start saying fuck it and stand up for ourselves

Exactly (tu)

Time to draw a line in the sand and fight back. I've now drawn that line so fuck sitting back and watching them get even further ahead now.

Quis Seperabit.