Scotland Squad

Fraud Stewart - just shows you that being a fuck ugly arsewipe doesn't stop you pulling the talent.

Just like me!

:wink:

His wife looks like a post-op trans-tight-vest. Britt Ekland on the other hand... Ooh aye. In her heyday... or even this Wednesday. :hump:

A lesser known fact is that Keith Moon nicked Rod's burd in the mid 60s and ended up marrying her (Kim)... only for Kim to eventually leave Moony the Loonbag and hook up with Ian McLagan of The Faces. Very close-knit, the music biz.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see you say that to my face you fcukin knob !

Keyboard gangster, im running scared!

Im older than you, wiser than you and Proud to be Scottish, you are an insult comparing us to a terrorist ridden country, i take offence to that so offended your grammar straight back of which you took the bait, if you cant take it back dont dish it out, we are all bears but unlike you i am proud to support a SCOTTISH team.

Keyboard gangster, im running scared!

Im older than you, wiser than you and Proud to be Scottish, you are an insult comparing us to a terrorist ridden country, i take offence to that so offended your grammar straight back of which you took the bait, if you cant take it back dont dish it out, we are all bears but unlike you i am proud to support a SCOTTISH team.

Away and bury yer heed ya roaster. Pm me with your details and we can debate this in public hardman.

Do you think im playing some silly playground game. If I find out who ye are we shall see ya fcukin Muppet.

Ok no probs Big Man, stop acting like a tim and let us support our national team in peace.

Dont see why so many feel the need to come on and direct abuse at those of us who are proud of our heritage.

Remind me where you were born and and which country you currently reside in?

Wouldnt be Scotland would it?

Then why the blatant disrespect for fellow countrymen.

Ps, if Admin read this i dont want anyone banned.

Maybe time to close this thread as its became too political now

Ok no probs Big Man, stop acting like a tim and let us support our national team in peace.

Dont see why so many feel the need to come on and direct abuse at those of us who are proud of our heritage.

Remind me where you were born and and which country you currently reside in?

Wouldnt be Scotland would it?

Then why the blatant disrespect for fellow countrymen.

Ps, if Admin read this i dont want anyone banned.

Maybe time to close this thread as its became too political now

Aye calling someone a dyslexic retard deserves a ban. Away ye go and grow up.

Aye calling someone a dyslexic retard deserves a ban. Away ye go and grow up.

After reflecting your probably right but two to tango and all that.

Agree i shouldn't have got personal with you but to be honest im sick of the anti-Scottish brigade and the shite we get.

I dont wear a kilt and ginger wig to the fitba but i do support my national team, is that something i should be compared to the republican terrorist brigade for?

After reflecting your probably right but two to tango and all that.

Agree i shouldn't have got personal with you but to be honest im sick of the anti-Scottish brigade and the shite we get.

I dont wear a kilt and ginger wig to the fitba but i do support my national team, is that something i should be compared to the republican terrorist brigade for?

If that is an attempt at an apology its accepted .... We had a difference in opinion so there was no need to get personal,and when I said scotireland. It means it feels like bloody Ireland in this country the way those manks go on. As far as Scotland football team goes,im not interested,my only team is Rangers. On the other hand if you like the national team then I've not got a problem with it. That's the conversation we should have had rather than insults don't you agree ?

If that is an attempt at an apology its accepted .... We had a difference in opinion so there was no need to get personal,and when I said scotireland. It means it feels like bloody Ireland in this country the way those manks go on. As far as Scotland football team goes,im not interested,my only team is Rangers. On the other hand if you like the national team then I've not got a problem with it. That's the conversation we should have had rather than insults don't you agree ?

I do agree mate and do apologise as i was out of order and bear on bear is only playing right into timmys fuckan hands.

WATP

Must be hard work for some people on here sitting with their wee check-lists of who said or did what in the past 50 years to determine who they can and can't support.

Either support the team or don't (tu)

Not hard work

Some of us just don't have short memories and know our enemies - nothing wrong with that

And if your even referring to me, Papac fella asked me directly why and I answered

Not hard work

Some of us just don't have short memories and know our enemies - nothing wrong with that

And if your even referring to me, Papac fella asked me directly why and I answered

Nobody in particular mate.

I lost my dad a couple of weeks ago and I think life's too short to hold grudges over stuff like this. I'm angry over how we've been treated over the past couple of years, but I won't let that stop me enjoying seeing my country play football all over the world.

I lost my dad a couple of weeks ago and I think life's too short to hold grudges over stuff like this. I'm angry over how we've been treated over the past couple of years, but I won't let that stop me enjoying seeing my country play football all over the world.

Fair enough mate

I do agree mate and do apologise as i was out of order and bear on bear is only playing right into timmys fuckan hands.

WATP

Cheers and I respect you for it. Not many people admit being in the wrong on here and I apologise for losing the rag. Handbags away lol. WATP

People harping on about the booing of GSTQ but no mention of the booing of FOS by England, Norn Ire and RoI...

Not true, I'm afraid my fellow countrymen let me down the last time we played in Scotland and actually joined in with the SFAs rebel song.

NI fans have worked out the booing other teams anthems only fires up the other team.

Scotland should have realized this the last time they booed their big international rivals anthem, liechtenstein, and had to fight for a 97 minute winner.

Sorry about your dad. You're right life is too short.

I used to go to hampden regularly with my brother and my son. I still want Scotland to win because they are my country but I can't bear to watch the traitors and that's why I no longer go and watch them. Also the fans (obviously not all of them) seem to hate Rangers and as I said earlier I was mortified when the Queens anthem was boo'd.

Obviously not all Scotland fans are mhanks but a fair few seem to act like it.