Current Squad in The Championship

With a good manager, nobody would even be asking these questions

Yes they would, it's a legitimate question. The answer is with the addition of 2 or 3 players of quality we will dominate, real question is can we play entertaining expansive football that can generate interest in the support, given there will be more competition with hertz and Dundee in the championship will there be more of a challenge to drive the team on.

I think we'll struggle for the first half of the season, getting used to playing full time clubs again and mostly a different way of playing but with the squad we have as it is just now, I'm sure we'll win it comfortably.

We do need a big clearout this summer though, and I'd still like to see 2 or 3 quality players come in to start building our top flight squad. To accommodate these better players I'd get rid of around 5-10 players and I'd be a happy man.

Yes they would, it's a legitimate question. The answer is with the addition of 2 or 3 players of quality we will dominate, real question is can we play entertaining expansive football that can generate interest in the support, given there will be more competition with hertz and Dundee in the championship will there be more of a challenge to drive the team on.

The squad is well equipped to stroll the first division, but unfortunately the squad isn't performing to its capabilities, therefore people are doubting.

Of course they are good enough but do they still have the mindset to do so? I think yes (trust this is not just wishful thinking) and they will probably get a better chance of playing football rather than just avoid the cloggers. In addition, I think, may be wrong tho', that a better standard of referees are appointed for the Championship than Leagues 1 & 2 so, hopefully, our players will get better protection. I also feel that this is the season where Ally has to prove himself. No excuses this time such as no pre-season and illegal transfer embargo.a la LC exit.

We can ONLY get rid of the deadwood if their contracts are up. I believe Cribari is the only one that fits into that category. Don't think Ally is going to be handed a huge amount for buying players either. So unless there is a couple of good Bosmans then it will be basically the same squad. The real test and need for cash infusion is at the clear out at the end of next season, yes there are players who's contracts should not be extended for when we are back in the premiership. The only one that I would even consider is Jig and that more for loyalty shown during the past 2 years but with the understanding he will hardly feature, his role more of club captain than team captain, that honour going to Wallace.

Hold on Bears. Don't get carried away. We SHOULD win it easily, not we WILL win it easily. I am confident we will win it but I don't think it will be easy. Better teams out to get one over the Rangers and for some, probably their only chance outwith a cup tie so, from their point of view, raise the game that bit more - our only chance of glory.

I reckon it will be very difficult next season. To win it at the first time asking will be a great achievement.If Ally and this squad can win it at a canter then I will be impressed

Great achievement?

Be serious, it's a minimum requirement given our squad and resources

Great achievement?

Be serious, it's a minimum requirement given our squad and resources

I just don't think we are very good mate. I don't rate Ally as a manager and I think we have a lot of poor players so to win the league next year against better opposition would be very difficult

Ive not watched enough Championship Football to form a reasoned opinion but I think a few of the current squad have an over inflated idea of how good they are, either that or the manager gives them ideas above their station.

Basically quite a few of them aren't very good.