Current Squad in The Championship

Are we happy enough that the current crop (minus some deadwood) can guarantee us The Championship title next season?

For me, yes.

Given our current predicament, unless a great deal is presented to us, we should focus on scouting for the following summer (and possible pre contracts in Jan 2015).

Yes. We don't need huge changes in personnel. Just to move some guys on and bring some free transfers in.

I expect we will have a much tougher fight in the Championship. Our resolve will be tested regularly. Who knows.....the opposition may force a better quality of football from our team.

We will win it by 12 points with Dundee second and hertz 3rd. You heard it here first (tu) get rid of Perry, Hegarty (both back in training now) Cribari, Foster, Smith, Simonsen, Hutton? Promote the cream of the U20s and bobs your fucking uncle Championship Champions season 2014/15 Rangers :uk:

We'll be fine but I'd be very surprised if we have the sort of winning % we have this year. Can see us drawing a fair few games.

Still expect to get promoted comfortably with the squad we have at the moment, we're best placed to judge after the summer (tu)

Should be tougher but we should still win the league pretty comfortably, remember that the majority of our squad have played in the top flight of Scottish football and we do have players who have played in Europe and on the International scene, can't wait till we pump Hearts just for the pleasure of it.

We will win it by 12 points with Dundee second and hertz 3rd. You heard it here first (tu) get rid of Perry, Hegarty (both back in training now) Cribari, Foster, Smith, Simonsen, Hutton? Promote the cream of the U20s and bobs your fucking uncle Championship Champions season 2014/15 Rangers :uk:

No this is far too sensible.

See my post ref more spending.

yes I am confident they could win it.

I think if we get rid of some deadwood and maybe bring in two or three key players, we will win it comfortably and maybe even have another few good cup runs.

I agree with this, I think we need to trim a bit of deadwood and replace with better quality.