king statement

bawsburst

The way I see it though is the boardroom has entirely changed from Green's original group, guys with clear CVs have come in as well. You need to give them some time surely to produce the desired transparency.

The front men have changed, the back seat financiers have not. Transparency is only achievable if the money men are happy for it to happen!

Anyhoo, I shall leave you with that one because I stopped working at 3pm today and might need some sleep before catching up with what I neglected.

Oh the joys of football - have a good one. (tu)

That's the thing - why make it both assets if you have no intention of calling it in? Pick one at £2.5m value and the security is still there.

I agree with you on the symantics of this point SJ.

But I believe that the only point of this loan was to cover a short term possibility that that cock Ahmad could have actually won his challenge to ring fence the cash, so we had to have the cash there immediately.

I have no idea as to how our case will go against him but if he has some clause written in his contract that says he is entitled to x amount, then we may have to pay him something sadly.

Not that I agree with this but.............

My long standing belief on this is and has always been, Employment law is there for a reason and if we owe this dick money then so be it.

We just need to pay up and get on with it.

But please can we stop treating the current board as if they are the same people that got us to where we are as they are not.

GW has done nothing to make us doubt his ability yet everyone keeps comparing him to Green or Ahmad or even Whyte.

These people have nothing to do with previous regimes and at the very least deserve a chance to fix things.

They asked for 120 days to prove themselves and did not get anywhere near that before the infighting started again.

I wish we had this vocal a support 15-20 years ago when I was telling everyone that would listen how bad Sir David was treating the club.

I agree with you on the symantics of this point SJ.

But I believe that the only point of this loan was to cover a short term possibility that that cock Ahmad could have actually won his challenge to ring fence the cash, so we had to have the cash there immediately.

I have no idea as to how our case will go against him but if he has some clause written in his contract that says he is entitled to x amount, then we may have to pay him something sadly.

Not that I agree with this but.............

My long standing belief on this is and has always been, Employment law is there for a reason and if we owe this dick money then so be it.

We just need to pay up and get on with it.

But please can we stop treating the current board as if they are the same people that got us to where we are as they are not.

GW has done nothing to make us doubt his ability yet everyone keeps comparing him to Green or Ahmad or even Whyte.

These people have nothing to do with previous regimes and at the very least deserve a chance to fix things.

They asked for 120 days to prove themselves and did not get anywhere near that before the infighting started again.

I wish we had this vocal a support 15-20 years ago when I was telling everyone that would listen how bad Sir David was treating the club.

It's not the board that is my doubt but the silent investors - they are most certainly still there and controlling the strings.

listin to all the lemmings on here who cant think for thereselves. KIngs statement is true in all accounts and the questions should be answered. DOnt you see he is trying to safeguard the fans money but securing the clubs assets in our names if we buy season tickets!!!!!. You would be a complete fool to argue otherwise over Kings intentions. He doesnt want to see the fans screwed over again and he is right the 30% pa interest on the laxey loan shows that we are still being stitched up as the plan by the easedales is to pay back that massive interest from your pocket!!! in september (edit slightly I see after reading more comments that alot also agree). Its ok to be wary of King but its apparent he has our best interests. What other reason would he have to still be coming back time and time again.......certainly not to make money!!)

listin to all the lemmings on here who cant think for thereselves. KIngs statement is true in all accounts and the questions should be answered. DOnt you see he is trying to safeguard the fans money but securing the clubs assets in our names if we buy season tickets!!!!!. You would be a complete fool to argue otherwise over Kings intentions. He doesnt want to see the fans screwed over again and he is right the 30% pa interest on the laxey loan shows that we are still being stitched up as the plan by the easedales is to pay back that massive interest from your pocket!!! in september

The irony of that first line ffs

nope but ill repeat what i am saying for the hard of head

Rangers will NOT do a share issue until the time is right and wallace has completed his business review.

When Rangers do the share issue, all the current shareholders MUST be asked first.

AFTER this has happened, Dave King can put his cash in.

not a moment before unless he intends making it a donation.

In the meantime we will continue to take absorbitant loans at ridiculous interest and expect you guys the fans to pay it back for them......good plan

It's not the board that is my doubt but the silent investors - they are most certainly still there and controlling the strings.

The same "silent investors" that we were happy to accept at the share issue when they were "investing" their money.

What do our fans not understand about investors?

If they invest then they expect a return it is very simple.

The investors are not fans that are happy to see money thrown down the drain.

They are expecting a return, and at the moment they are not anywhere near getting a return.

And part of the reason for that is people like DK are reducing the share value.

If DK wants to be the main man then he too needs to "invest".

And up until now he has not.

In the meantime we will continue to take absorbitant loans at ridiculous interest and expect you guys the fans to pay it back for them......good plan

Are you outing yourself here? Poor spelling and then 'you guys, the fans'. Are you not a Rangers fan? You really should try to educate yourself and understand 'credit facility ' and fee as opposed to interest rate and how things work in the commercial sector. You may enlighten yourself rather than listen to untruths and exaggeration.

"The Easdale Facility and the Laxey Facility (together the "Facilities") are both secured against the Company's Edmiston House and Albion car park properties."

Nah Gogzy - you cannot spin that to read one each. That is an official announcement and if Laxey had theirs secured on EH and Easdale on Albion, they would have to say. They are in in this agreement together.

(tu) fair play, I had not noticed the wording of it.

again though, the second we pay this loan back, the secrity is no longer viable.

It's not a ridiculous rate of interest for a new company that has never been in profit ffs.

have a think before you type.

my only issue with it, is it's a shareholder trying to make extra wedge, I'd have prefereed the laxey loan to be under the same terms as the easedale loan.

I bet you we would be hard pushed to find a better short term facility.

I'd take another administration event in a heartbeat if it meant getting rid of these faceless profiteers.

We're in a position where we can afford the 10 point deduction at the moment.

Get these people to fuck.

You must be at the fucking wind up. Aye an administration is nothing but a 10 point deduction (it would be more like 25 with the new rules btw), never mind job losses, cheerio to players like Lee Wallace etc. That's without the SFA and those bitter wee clubs thinking up some more new ways to punish us.

:anguish:

You must be at the fucking wind up. Aye an administration is nothing but a 10 point deduction (it would be more like 25 with the new rules btw), never mind job losses, cheerio to players like Lee Wallace etc. That's without the SFA and those bitter wee clubs thinking up some more new ways to punish us.

:anguish:

It's not about short term goals like keeping Lee Wallace anymore.

There are a shower of bastards who own our club at the moment, and I'm fucking sick of it.

There are a shower of bastards who own our club at the moment, and I'm fucking sick of it.

Then they need bought out. Anyone willing to see us go into administration again is bloody mental. What short short memories people have when it comes to some things.

The day we went into administration was one of the hardest days I have had as a Rangers fan, it fucking gutted me nd we need to avoid another day like that at all costs.

I don't know how you expect folk to avoid name calling when posts like that appear tbh

Have a go at me if you want mate, I've never reported anyone on here for anything.

It sickens me to the core that our main shareholder is creaming off 15% of a £1 million loan that's only for six months.

We need people who invest because they love the club and want to help with planning for the future, not wankers who just look for opportunities to nickel and dime money out of the club.

We're a football club, how is it not about keeping our best players? How far does this go, would you be happy to be stuck in the lower divisions?

These shower of bastards are the only ones that stepped up when we were really on the brink so all fine and well having the Rangers men bleat about it now.

Have a go at me if you want mate, I've never reported anyone on here for anything.

It sickens me to the core that our main shareholder is creaming off 15% of a £1 million loan that's only for six months.

We need people who invest because they love the club and want to help with planning for the future, not wankers who just look for opportunities to nickel and dime money out of the club.

As I said to you above these people had their chance to buy us out of admin, also had a chance to gain a lot of influence via the share issue. Where were they?

Then they need bought out. Anyone willing to see us go into administration again is bloody mental. What short short memories people have when it comes to some things.

The day we went into administration was one of the hardest days I have had as a Rangers fan, it fucking gutted me nd we need to avoid another day like that at all costs.

Understand, administration was an embarrassment... but it in the big picture it's not as terrible as liquidation. That was complete humiliation.

So because there weren't any there, I'm supposed to get behind a shower of shit?

No but talking about another administration scenario as if it could be beneficial is incredibly misguided to say the least. So we get successfully bought out, with the track record of so-called Rangers men you can hardly guarantee it would be them, could well be more owners that want a return etc and you decide you don't like them. Where does it end?