Bit of fun...

Don't know if it's been done already but seen there's a thread about our dream team.

What about one for the worst Rangers XI you can think of? There's been a few stinkers played for us over the years.

Bit of lighthearted fun might make a change from all the arguing going on the last few days too!

Maxwell, Whittaker, Boli, Daily, Wright, Rothen,Emerson, Niguez, Salenko, Jeffers, Beattie

Subs Letzi, Petric, Ostenstat, Bollan, Kyle, Capucho

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tore Andre Flo? Jim Christie. George McLean.

Rangers, my team not my project.

The sad thing about Big Dandy was that he was up against the man himself, slim Jim, I saw him play the game of his life too, at Ibrox in the ECWC against,I think ,Vienna Rapid in the late 60's, he hit the bar he tackled he worked like a Trojan, his passing was great, but to no avail we still went out on goal difference. After that he went back to being disappointing, hate seeing it happen, but there you go, another one who never quite came up to his potential, or our expectations.

Met him years later in a pub, and got chatting to him, he was a decent bloke and not a bit bitter about his time at the club. :7325:

PS, because he used to get pelters.