Tickets via Post

IpswichGer

Afternoon all!

I'm making the trip up next weekend to see family and jumped at the chance to buy tickets for the game next weekend.

I made the mistake of thinking the website would let me change postal address and now they are being sent to Southampton :(

I'm flying up on Thursday so praying they arrive before then. Anyone able to give me an idea on when you normally receive tickets prior to a match?

Cheers!

Probably wed at the latest

Cheers bud. Put my mind at rest a bit haha.

Missus will be here anyway so could always send special delivery on Friday to me up in Scotland. Not been to Ibrox in a few years and bought tickets for the old man and brother to attend too.

Missus will be here anyway so could always send special delivery on Friday to me up in Scotland. Not been to Ibrox in a few years and bought tickets for the old man and brother to attend too.

If you do miss them, simply go to the ticket office pre-match with your order number and explain the circumstances and they'll reprint them for you mate.

Good man mate (tu)

The away tickets they send me normally arrive sharpish.

You flying with Flybe from Southampton Thursday as I fly up Thu for the weekend not until late pm.

Aye mate. 1415 flight or I'd have bought you a pint!

Sitting in GF5 Row A at Ibrox, anyone any idea what the view is like? Thought I'd sit in a stand I hadn't been at before. Assume I'm likely to get soaked if it is pissig down due to Row A!?

Sitting in GF5 Row A at Ibrox, anyone any idea what the view is like? Thought I'd sit in a stand I hadn't been at before. Assume I'm likely to get soaked if it is pissig down due to Row A!?

Good view. I'm GF5 row C. It's always debatable, some people like to be as close to the action as possible whilst others like the wide view (Club deck has been described as the best and worst place to sit at Ibrox) It's right in the middle of the pitch too. Only downsides are that any action on the far side of the pitch might not be too clear to you what is actually happening, the rain as you mention, if it's raining you'll get wet and you'll have to listen to a mad nutter telling the team to stop fucking about literally as they kick off and then shouting nonsense throughout the match.

Good view. I'm GF5 row C. It's always debatable, some people like to be as close to the action as possible whilst others like the wide view (Club deck has been described as the best and worst place to sit at Ibrox) It's right in the middle of the pitch too. Only downsides are that any action on the far side of the pitch might not be too clear to you what is actually happening, the rain as you mention, if it's raining you'll get wet and you'll have to listen to a mad nutter telling the team to stop fucking about literally as they kick off and then shouting nonsense throughout the match.

Haha nice. Sounds like a good choice. My ST was for Club Deck towards corner flag of Broomloan. Truth be told I'm just looking forward to walking in to the stadium and taking it all in again. View of the game is a bonus! Gave up my ST to move here for work 5 years ago which was devastating but makes the odd trip back that much more special!

We best win haha (tu)

Maybe next time. I fly back down on Monday night. Have a good weekend.