90 minute man or subway loyal

quinty

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prefer to stay til the end... But left early a few times... A few that I remember... Rangers auxerre... Boumsong worst game for us, he was torture and we were just all over the shop.

I also left early after the osasuna game a few years back... We were losing one nil, but we were Pish and I couldn't bare it... Left on about 85 mins.... Found out when I got back of course that hemdani had equalised... Typical. No one to blame but myself.

I understand why folk go early... But I'd be the first to admit I think we should add in an ideal world stay to the end. Sometimes leaving early you miss out... And we can't win them all.

I have been guilty this year of travelling through and not even making it to the game. I also often arrive late and leave early, our football has generally been turgid and if I'm honest it can be a chore watching us but the main reason for my late arrival and early leaving is I have lost all faith in the manager and I see it as a way of displaying my displeasure. I'm not alone in this, many of the people I sit next to or travel through with are doing the same thing for the same reasons. I know I'll get the 'you're not a real fan comments' but while the Ally fans look through their blue tinted specs and blindly follow, the truth is we are going backwards and I refuse to sit for 90mins and pretend everything is on track under his stewardship. I do understand that there are people who are neither here nor there with regards to Ally and want to stay for 90mins no matter what. They have paid their money and that is their choice, just as I have paid my money and exercise my freedom of choice.

I always stay till the end. But last year i left early for the 1st time as it was that bad. It was the game were Annan beat us i and many others left at half time that day.

I went to the Louden and the pub was packed. Probably the worse game i've been to i would say.

Do you any of you go into the Boardroom forum?

There's guys like Bawsburst, Bheast Skelper that wouldn't know how to answer that question yet wax lyrical about King et al.

Funny that.

Why you keep bringing boardroom shite into other threads?