Talking about demos ? Crooked land deals ? How about at the . . .

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should tell the organizers to go stick the Rugby 7s where the sun don't shine. Ibrox has been given the scraps from the table while the Co-op dome gets the opening ceremony? Must be the only games ever in which the OC has taken place away from the actual games arena. Would be like London 2012 OC taking place at West hams ground and the rest of the games at the Olympic stadium, anything to give the filth money it seems.

We should tell the organizers to go stick the Rugby 7s where the sun don't shine. Ibrox has been given the scraps from the table while the Co-op dome gets the opening ceremony? Must be the only games ever in which the OC has taken place away from the actual games arena. Would be like London 2012 OC taking place at West hams ground and the rest of the games at the Olympic stadium, anything to give the filth money it seems.

I like this, OR we could have banners outside and inside demonstrating against corruption ?

I think we should start with a letter to the Queen asking why she will be sat in a ground that openly support the IRA who not only targeted her but killed a member of her family and also her troops.

And ask her why she should trust them and their dissident offshoots who in reality are still the ira and that they won't attempt to murder her or her offspring in the future ?

And ask her why she should trust them and their dissident offshoots who in reality are still the ira and that they won't attempt to murder her or her offspring in the future ?

Surely to fuck she has to know, I know to some it may sound daft but its just not going down well with me that she has to go there. Why use a IRA love nest for the CW games is beyond me.

I think we should start with a letter to the Queen asking why she will be sat in a ground that openly support the IRA who not only targeted her but killed a member of her family and also her troops.

She won't listen

She shook hands with McGuiness recently without a care in the world

Not been a massive royalist since then to be honest

Surely to fuck she has to know, I know to some it may sound daft but its just not going down well with me that she has to go there. Why use a IRA love nest for the CW games is beyond me.

Politically correct shite that will fall on its arse when the shootin starts again!

I like this, OR we could have banners outside and inside demonstrating against corruption ?

Personally i would tell Glasgow 2014 to GTF and find another venue for the Rubgy all these games are being staged for is to put money in Septics pocket and they'll make a large amount from these games.

- Money for renting the co-op dome for the OC (paid for by our council tax money btw)

- Money from all major events held at the Emirates arena in the form of car parking fees.

- They've had millions in public money spent on the area around porkhead which no doubt directly or indirectly genarates revenue for them.

- 80% of the games venues within a 1 mile radius of Porkhead.

It would have been better to rebrand the games c*ltic 2014.

Personally i would tell Glasgow 2014 to GTF and find another venue for the Rubgy all these games are being staged for is to put money in Septics pocket and they'll make a large amount from these games.

- Money for renting the co-op dome for the OC (paid for by our council tax money btw)

- Money from all major events held at the Emirates arena in the form of car parking fees.

- They've had millions in public money spent on the area around porkhead which no doubt directly or indirectly genarates revenue for them.

Whatever all I'm doing is throwing an idea out, no better time than now and up to their corrupt games to protest against them, but let's do it together !

Up graded shithole of a stadium paid for by the taxpayer.

You forgot the Gallowgate shops that got cash to make it look good.

You forgot the Gallowgate shops that got cash to make it look good.

And there isn't enough cash in the world to make that happen, you cannot polish a turd ! Anyways think about this, instead of this in fighting how about something constructive, lets take the fight to their front door ?

She won't listen

She shook hands with McGuiness recently without a care in the world

Not been a massive royalist since then to be honest

if politicians tell the queen to shakes hands with someone she does it,the united kingdom is a constitutional monarchy and you should be directing your anger not at the queen but at the politicians who made her do it