Junior Fitba'

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two of my brothers have won the Scottish Junior Cup with different teams,one won it at Ibrox and wee fudface Andy Walker was on the losing side.... :thumbup:

There was one at Ibrox ages ago when a wee fat guy Lex? who might have played for Alloa previously scored a Messi/Maradona dibbling type goal, that your bro?

I watch Ebbsfleet United now and again, they were relegated f the conference last season, the footballs pretty awful, but wholehearted ( and theres a bar in the ground) bonus!!!

Anyone on here follow or support their local junior side?

Didn't give a fuck about it till I met my missus' dad who is a big clydebank man, been to a few games and really enjoy it now, it's football as it should be!

I've always been a fan of non-league football

had some great times going to non-league games in England

Johnstone Burgh are the local one to me. Been a couple of times, but not recently. I might start going back actually.

They're a couple of streets away from me, used to go every so often as a kid, the guy either let you in for nothing or it was down the road and over the wall. I remember going to see them play when they had a decent cup run, must have been mid nineties but it was probably the last time I watched them.