Only a matter of time

I said in the Barca mode, short sharp passing on the ball and lots of pressing when the opposition have the ball, not to much to ask for, Barca have better players than us, they also have opposition that can hurt you if you don't press them, we let these teams play around us and still they have only managed 14 goals.

What was the Barca score at the weekend?

I'm getting sick of this pro-McCoist folk love him too much or are too friendly with him. The arrogance on here is astounding. I don't want McCoist managing Rangers but I'll support him until a proper plan is in place which will ensure the best action can be taken with regard to the club. Just now there is no plan, it's just oh get Ally out, with no regard for the financial implications, or the replacement.

Sometimes people just have a different opinion because they see things differently, it doesn't automatically mean there is an agenda there. This is not all aimed at you Maddiston, but I've seen this opinion unfold violently and get worse recently.

It's just as stupid as saying everyone that wants McCoist out hates his guts for some reason. That is the same level dunderheededness as everyone pro-Ally being blinded by his legend status - it's absolutely nuts.

Again Maddiston this isn't all aimed at you, it's aimed at a huge amount of posters on here, I was just using your post as an example.

Spot on. (tu)

alot of his tactics have been unreal...

I Do believe if this was happening in the scottish top flight, he would of been hounded by now.

I was going to use Le Guen as a example but he resigned personally.

how mant defeats in one season do you have to suffer before fans are wanting you booted out the door. ??

well at rangers it seems to be one defeat is enough for people to be baying for blood. :dry:

and that was back in august

This won't be popular but how long you think it will be before the mhedia pick up on our discontent towards the manager and start to run stories on it?

Could it be doing the silent majority a favour by picking up on it?

Not an Ally bashing thread but thought it may be an interesting discussion

Already happened a quick glance at headlines on NN shows the likes of Britney and several daily reble articles on it. Im amazed it took them this long. Day late record, more like the year late record on this one.