I'm proud of Ally and his players.

Gaz52

For wrapping up the League One title and making it in to the semi final of the Scottish Cup. The expectations are still high, after all we are Rangers and our mentality is and always has been to win every game. But for me the season has been a success regardless of the result against DUTD. Ally and the players should hold their heads up high IMO.

For wrapping up the League One title and making it in to the semi final of the Scottish Cup. The expectations are still high, after all we are Rangers and our mentality is and always has been to win every game. But for me the season has been a success regardless of the result against DUTD. Ally and the players should hold their heads up high IMO.

Nothing wrong with being proud of them, but we haven't faced a decent team all season.

If we beat Dundee Utd then I'd consider that an achievement, if we don't then all we've done is the bare minimum, including an embarrassing league cup exit and a string of very ugly and boring performances.

Can't agree, simply getting to the semi finals with the luck of the draw we've had isn't a huge achievement it's what I expect.

The dire performances all season haven't suddenly been written off either. However depending on how the rest of the season goes it could go down as a real success.

Nothing wrong with being proud of them, but we haven't faced a decent team all season.

If we beat Dundee Utd then I'd consider that an achievement, if we don't then all we've done is the bare minimum, including an embarrassing league cup exit and a string of very ugly and boring performances.

If the results against these teams don't count for anything, why would the performances?

they can be proud to have wrapped It up so soon and progressed in the cup but not of the way they went about it. Some, myself included, would say that the only way to have achieved something unexpected of them would be to beat Scumdee HIVS and the sheep in the final, the rest was practically a given when you look at the opponents along the way. "Phase 2 complete" as a saying for how we have won the league just shows how understated that as an achievement deserves to be for had it been something like winning the premiership in our first season back, the outpouring of joy would have been far-far different.