Labour to repeal SNP fascist football law

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a Labour fan by any means but some people need to wake up only one party is trying to break up our country, and no other unionist party is an alternative with any chance of winning.

One is trying to break up the country indeed, the other is trying to exterminate our way of life and dehumanize out people. They are both vermin.

Policies can be changed, reversed etc, the SNP's aim is a lifetime thing we can't go back from.

That's fine though, vote No to Independence. Nce the referendum is out the way though, we shouldn't be voting Labour to spite the SNP. They are both enemies of our people, there is no be better than the other.

That's fine though, vote No to Independence. Nce the referendum is out the way though, we shouldn't be voting Labour to spite the SNP. They are both enemies of our people, there is no be better than the other.

After a no vote though i'd like to try and keep the SNP out to avoid them getting a mandate to try again

Fuxakes, all this shows is how the beasts have Scottish Labour in their pocket.

Good luck to you if that makes you vote for them, but not me.

The scum are raging because the laws they got introduced turned out to be a double edged sword that scratched them. Well fuck them.

We didn't start the fire.

Basically yes. They want more education and less legislation.

They also recognise that this issue is not just confined to football.

At least they want to treat football fans like human beings.

Maybe they could educate the police on the true definition of the word 'Fenian'. Also, they could possibly educate the police on British history.

You're probably my favourite RM poster, but that post is shocking. Labour despise everything about you and me, our way of life and our culture. It doesn't need to be one or the other ad they are both scum. We need to organise the PUL vote and make it count.

I know what you're saying but sadly as things stand we've got two evil scumbag parties and IMO labour is the less of two evils at the moment - sadly

This thread :lol: :lol: oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Let's just take one small point - labour are supposedly doing this to be more attractive to the RC so they can win the majority in the Scots parliament. Scotland is a 'Protestant' country and the RC the minority - so ( leaving aside atheism) how does that work then? If that is meant as a vote winning policy labour need a new strategy consultant!

This thread :lol: :lol: oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Let's just take one small point - labour are supposedly doing this to be more attractive to the RC so they can win the majority in the Scots parliament. Scotland is a 'Protestant' country and the RC the minority - so ( leaving aside atheism) how does that work then? If that is meant as a vote winning policy labour need a new strategy consultant!

And here's the resident SNP fanboy

Michael Kelly, Labour; Peter McCann, Labour; Brian Wilson, Labour; John Reid, Labour. The list just goes on and on and yet some Rangers supporters are actually suggesting that we vote for these scumbags. My flabber has never been so gasted Missus.

Rangers, my team not my project.

Sorry for the stupid question but: Is it really only Labour or SNP in Scotland? Do Lib Dems have any hope or is it just a wasted vote? I take it the Tory party is a non-entity in Scotland?

I'm surprised there isn't a proper pro-union party in Scotland.

The Lib Dems have had a couple of seats for years, for some reason teuchters and fermers in some remote areas vote for them.

No chance will anything Labour say make me vote for them. Conservatives every time, don't care if it is seen as a wasted vote, it still means something. And if everyone took that stance not to vote for a party because it would be a so called wasted vote, then you could have thousands not voting who would have, which actually could have made the difference.

Sorry for the stupid question but: Is it really only Labour or SNP in Scotland? Do Lib Dems have any hope or is it just a wasted vote? I take it the Tory party is a non-entity in Scotland?

I'm surprised there isn't a proper pro-union party in Scotland.

The Tory Party got 50.1% of the vote in Scotland in 1955 - largely on the back of a solid working-class, unionist vote. As recently as 1979 their share of the vote was 31.4%.

No chance will anything Labour say make me vote for them. Conservatives every time, don't care if it is seen as a wasted vote, it still means something. And if everyone took that stance not to vote for a party because it would be a so called wasted vote, then you could have thousands not voting who would have, which actually could have made the difference.

Sadly too many are brainwashed regards the Tories and won't ever vote for them as they hate wee Maggie. The woman that gave our nation a chance to be homeowners, who stood up to cowardly Marxist murdering scum and gave our once Great Nation its swagger back. They are far from perfect, buy out of the main 3 parties in UK they are the ones who reward a bit of hard graft. The budget yesterday and the aftermath interviewing business folk, was great viewing. We can whinge about benefit reform and cut backs cleaning up Tony Blair's mess, but there is nothing quite like getting off ones arse and working hard.