bawsburst

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What was your point? just looked like a dig at Green

Green ran to the press aswell just the same as McCoist as some put it, yet never gets a mention. Not really a fan of Green and not a fan of McCoist as a manager either but one can do no wrong and the other can do no right on here. In my opinion of course.

Green ran to the press aswell just the same as McCoist as some put it, yet never gets a mention. Not really a fan of Green and not a fan of McCoist as a manager either but one can do no wrong and the other can do no right on here. In my opinion of course.

Green didn't run to the papers spitting the dummy out over his own failings like McCoist has - more than once.

Green in the papers in France get's mentioned all the time on here.

His 'wisnae me' act is really starting to get on my tits.

I blame the board for the budget but he's to blame for the unsellable shite he spent it on.

Genuinely feel that Mather etc felt that they had to back him transfer wise or face a fan revolt, Green had his number though.

I can see him kicking up fuck if he's given nothing to spend on players this year, bar the money saved from contracts ending etc.

His 'wisnae me' act is really starting to get on my tits.

I blame the board for the budget but he's to blame for the unsellable shite he spent it on.

Genuinely feel that Mather etc felt that they had to back him transfer wise or face a fan revolt, Green had his number though.

I can see him kicking up fuck if he's given nothing to spend on players this year, bar the money saved from contracts ending etc.

Green had told him he wasn't getting it all his own way in the transfer window hence why he turned against him

He was bragging about a 300 odd thousand pound house he had bought just as we had made a loss of £14 million.

That's untrue - remember when he left his position with us (when the investigation into his involvement or lackof with Whyte started) - the money was spent on the watch of Smith (chairman), Hart (director), Stockbridge (finance) and Mather (CEO) and Malcolm Murray was responsible for the directors wages and bonuses... don't re-write history to prove a daft point in defence of McCoist

That's untrue - remember when he left his position with us (when the investigation into his involvement or lackof with Whyte started) - the money was spent on the watch of Smith (chairman), Hart (director), Stockbridge (finance) and Mather (CEO) and Malcolm Murray was responsible for the directors wages and bonuses... don't re-write history to prove a daft point in defence of McCoist

So the loss of 14 million was nothing to do with him?

So the loss of 14 million was nothing to do with him?

Not all of it. No.

There's faults all round - From Green to McCoist and everyone in between but it's always just Green and Stockbridge that get's it ... fuck-all said about McCoist. People re-write history and sweep things under the carpet/make absurd excuses for him.

Not all of it. No.

There's faults all round - From Green to McCoist and everyone in between but it's always just Green and Stockbridge that get's it ... fuck-all said about McCoist. People re-write history and sweep things under the carpet/make absurd excuses for him.

How can you possibly say fuck all is ever said about McCoist's part? It's hourly said on here

Green had told him he wasn't getting it all his own way in the transfer window hence why he turned against him

Yep, I think Green would have got shot of him if he thought the fans wouldn't have cracked up.

Just look at what the Union of Fanjitas are doing just now, can you imagine if Wallace sacked Ally?

Yep, I think Green would have got shot of him if he thought the fans wouldn't have cracked up.

Just look at what the Union of Fanjitas are doing just now, can you imagine if Wallace sacked Ally?

He's un-sackable and I think the board are intelligent enough to know that. Wallace must sit in that directors box and watch us attempt playing football against shite like Brechin and think wtf is going on here but knows he can't do anything about it deep down.

Exactly, that's why Mather gave him everything he wanted, probably encouraged by Smith as chairman as well.

He's un-sackable and I think the board are intelligent enough to know that. Wallace must sit in that directors box and watch us attempt playing football against shite like Brechin and think wtf is going on here but knows he can't do anything about it deep down.

Exactly, that's why Mather gave him everything he wanted, probably encouraged by Smith as chairman as well.

Genuinely thought I was the only person that looked at it that way :lol:

Totally agree with both comments.

What if the new players hadn't been brought in and we hadn't won the league this year?Brechin City came up with us,where are they this year?

We needed to strengthen the team,some signings have worked,some haven't. We are where we are.

It's positive that our losses have dropped considerably and I expect them to fall again in the next 6 months with players being released and the buying of STs also finance from merchandise.

If the UOF would stop this boycott nonsense and get onboard then the futures bright.

GW is here to do a job,I dont 'think Ally will be able to make demands this year.