Dundee United on Saturday ...

I don't think this will be a popular post but even in the aftermath of yesterday's latest disgrace that should have seen the management sacked on the spot, I still felt it would have no baring on Saturdays cup game

We all know in one off cup games anything can happen. Maybe I'm being a blind optimist which is out of character for me, but I'm also an honest guy and just says what I feel and I have a gut feeling we can win - don't ask me why

Does anyone else feel the same? One things for sure the game can't come quick enough for me to attempt to put yesterday to bed and raise the morale again

Unsure if anyone feels the same, probably not

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From what I saw yesterday, there was absolutely no cohesion in the team at all.

DU must be a better team than RR.

Maybe the players will raise their game, but we have been playing so poorly that I see no way they have a higher standard to aim at right now.

It's the bottle and confidence. It's not there, plus the injury situation would have us struggling anyway.

Saturday is not going to be a good day.

I went from so high yesterday to so low last night and as I was looking forward to yesterday's game I'm equally dreading this shit.

From the first minute all the Bears should start chanting

ATTACK ATTACK. ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

They might eventually get the fukkin message

Not a fucking hope in hell going by form. Anyone who thinks we can beat these manky bastards on current form is fucking delusional.

Nothing i seen yesterday or in the past 5 months gives me any hope or confidence that we can turn that around.

Really fearing the worst. Will still be there, but just can't see how we'll raise our game. Couldn't do it in the quarters, any of the league games since then or yesterday's cup final. Hope I'm wrong.

Disappointingly, I think yesterday will see to it that it isn't a sell out.

Love the optimism from the OP but I just can't see it unless United really have an off-day or totally underestimate us. McNamara and Donnelly will be wanting to come to Ibrox and give us a good tanking and, quite frankly, I don't think a lot of our players have the bottle to play in these big games.

I don't think this will be a popular post but even in the aftermath of yesterday's latest disgrace that should have seen the management sacked on the spot, I still felt it would have no baring on Saturdays cup game

We all know in one off cup games anything can happen. Maybe I'm being a blind optimist which is out of character for me, but I'm also an honest guy and just says what I feel and I have a gut feeling we can win - don't ask me why

Does anyone else feel the same? One things for sure the game can't come quick enough for me to attempt to put yesterday to bed and raise the morale again

Unsure if anyone feels the same, probably not

There's always hope (tu)

MON THE RANGERS!

From the first minute all the Bears should start chanting

They might eventually get the fukkin message

That is actually a brilliant idea.

It would send the message to the management and direct to the team.

Other than that, I would spend the rest of the time screaming

"who the fucking hell are you " at the Arab fans.

Was quietly confident until yesterday. Still to depressed to see anything other than defeat.

We need to create as much noise as possible all game and try and put them off. They have a young team who since they play for utd have never seen a crowd at a football match before. We need to utilise every advantage we have.

Has there been any final word on how many tickets we got. Was at the ticket office Friday and they were bemoaning the fact the SFA have kept the main stand for themselves?

Were you on bus 2 yesterday 1st of jan?

Usually I am an optimist in all things relating to Rangers.....But our performances this season have caused me to waver a bit.

Coupled with Ally's record in all cup competitions I really fear for the outcome of the semi- final on Saturday.

Oh well. Fingers and toes crossed then.