Another Sons of Struth and UOF thread

TheLawMan

It's not just the fans groups. What about the board? Have they nothing to say regrading recent events on the field of play?

They are starting to show themselfs as equally spineless

Take the hit - if Lexys won't give them that million quid loan to sack him then go round the houses to the investors and see what they can come up with

Say what you like about the investors and hedge funds this is their investments and share prices too so they must act

It's not just the fans groups. What about the board? Have they nothing to say regrading recent events on the field of play?

I don't want the board to say a thing unless its straight to Ally telling him his contract is being terminated with immediate effect.

Perhaps the UoF should issue a statement demanding the board take action. They aren't slow when its sack the board related.

Oh good another twist on the 'Ally oot' threads - just what we needed more Ally bashing threads!

Ally lost a cup which we should have at least had the players looking interested in TRYING to win.

Ally rewards his players the very night of the failure with a karaoke party.

Ally seems completely uninterested in publicly criticizing his players after woeful performance after woeful performance.

Clearly Ally is happy with what his players are doing, the rest of us are not.

Ally is the one giving fans the stick to hit him with, I'd be overjoyed if he could turn this around and prove 90% of us wrong, but after seeing the evidence over his time in charge along with the latest shocker of a performance - I cannot see it happen.

I'll always love McCoist no matter what, he was my hero when I was growing up. My thoughts of him as a Rangers legend will not diminish, however he must go now. For his own good, and the good of our club.