It's Time To Move On

a big difference for me was that i always trusted Walter - I always felt the team was in good hands with him - even when results or his style of play were not always brilliant. I dont feel that with Ally.

Walter always had a plan if things were not going our way but I don't think this is the case with Ally sadly

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.

It seems though certain posters just can't use common sense when talking about him.

Deceit and incompetence are what they are, common sense doesn't come into it...... Just the ability to appraise them for what they are is enough.

It wasn't him who demanded that it was given to him.

Let's not start this again, he got a contract which was offered to him and he signed it.

He's not a thief ffs :lol:

Maybe not but, he did try and hid his salary from the fans. Because he knows 800k a year to manage in the 3rd division after the club going into admin was a disgrace.

He knew the reaction it would cause from Rangers fans and outsiders.

So if that was any other guy other than Ally McCoist what you call that?

Now McCoist is not in football management for the money as he is a millionaire and has made his money. He could have got an easier jon in the media and earned more money. Thats what makes it hard to understand why he would try and hide his true wage like that?

Maybe not but, he did try and hid his salary from the fans. Because he knows 800k a year to manage in the 3rd division after the club going into admin was a disgrace.

He knew the reaction it would cause from Rangers fans and outsiders.

So if that was any other guy other than Ally McCoist what you call that?

Now McCoist is not in football management for the money as he is a millionaire and has made his money. He could have got an easier jon in the media and earned more money. Thats what makes it hard to understand why he would try and hide his true wage like that?

How did he try and hide it.

I don't recall any managers out there who go running to the press or supporters club to disclose the details of their contracts. :lol:

Listen I'm no McCoist fan on the management front as people know but to bring up his salary against him despite someone else signing it off is ridiculous and is reeking of pure bitterness.

The people who gave him the contract should be questioned not McCoist who signed it and then took a salary cut when he had the right to dismiss that request.

That's the thing on here, some are balanced on this issue then there are some who try to paint this as some sort of sinister plot McCoist has to bleed rangers dry, it's fucking pathetic.

How did he try and hide it.

I don't recall any managers out there who go running to the press or supporters club to disclose the details of their contracts. :lol:

Listen I'm no McCoist fan on the management front as people know but to bring up his salary against him despite someone else signing it off is ridiculous and is reeking of pure bitterness.

The people who gave him the contract should be questioned not McCoist who signed it and then took a salary cut when he had the right to dismiss that request.

That's the thing on here, some are balanced on this issue then there are some who try to paint this as some sort of sinister plot McCoist has to bleed rangers dry, it's fucking pathetic.

No wagesgate reeked of nothing less than deceit, that you would rather sweep it under changes nothing or indeed that it did not happen as reported .

Ally should go, and go now and he should leave the club completely. He can easily come back after being out the picture for a few years and do an Ambassador role, or something like that, but he needs to make a clean break just now for the sake of whoever comes in to replace him.

No wagesgate reeked of nothing less than deceit, that you would rather sweep it under changes nothing or indeed that it did not happen as reported .

Wagesgate?

Grow the fuck up you complete troll.

Yeah you HATE Ally we get it we all know, you can't even name him like the rest of the support.

Who have Ally the contract? Was it the man himself? If so let's see some proof otherwise take you agenda pish elsewhere

Wagesgate?

Grow the fuck up you complete troll.

Yeah you HATE Ally we get it we all know, you can't even name him like the rest of the support.

Who have Ally the contract? Was it the man himself? If so let's see some proof otherwise take you agenda pish elsewhere

You are complete and utter fool attempting to comment on something you know nothing of or understand.

It has nothing to do with anyone (bain) granting any contract and all to do with deceit, however you seem to think deceit is a virtue in some so your leaning is no surprise.

I would reciprocate your troll comment,however I doubt you are that bright.

You are complete and utter fool attempting to comment on something you know nothing of or understand.

It has nothing to do with anyone (bain) granting any contract and all to do with deceit, however you seem to think deceit is a virtue in some so your leaning is no surprise.

I would reciprocate your troll comment,however I doubt you are that bright.

If you want a discussion about Ally's wages and his deceit then make a post on it. GF was making a post concerning the manager not his wages, he was discussing the tactics involved and the wasting of time developing a philosophy of football we could live on during his tenure.

What is the part about keeping to a post you do not understand for such a gifted man in the know?

Discuss the OP or go and create your own little corner of RM where we can discuss this to death one more time.

PS. at times your like a vandal on the train lines, you love derailing things.

PPS last edit: Sorry GF, I know your more than capable of defending yourself on this better than me, he is just boring me with these little snipes.

If you want a discussion about Ally's wages and his deceit then make a post on it. GF was making a post concerning the manager not his wages, he was discussing the tactics involved and the wasting of time developing a philosophy of football we could live on during his tenure.

What is the part about keeping to a post you do not understand for such a gifted man in the know?

Discuss the OP or go and create your own little corner of RM where we can discuss this to death one more time.

The point is about deceit, perhaps it passed you by also. (tu)

You didn't make a point that was relevant to the original post as usual, you just had your usual wee dig and throw a grenade in the mix to see where it lands.

To be fair at times you make some valid points when not mixed with your own wee agenda, but for fuck sake talk about the OP or don't post, or maybe even something witty that does not make you look like Noel Coward on a bitchy day. If you cannot discuss the performance of the manager on this thread then why are you here?

I have made my feelings on Ally's abilities as manager and his status as a legend perfectly clear, I will not lower myself to infer he is draining the club of money needed elsewhere.

If he'd been given some proper money to spend then maybe we would see some better play. Give him proper money and things will improve.

You jest squire, who can he buy that would come to the club when not in the premiership? Better question would be, where the hell would the money come from at this time?

In the past he was given what he wanted and he still cannot motivate his own choice players to perform. More money to Ally would be like Kryptonite to Superman, absolutely suicide.

Please tell me you are taking the piss or you're actually pissed.

Great post GF :7325:

a big difference for me was that i always trusted Walter - I always felt the team was in good hands with him - even when results or his style of play were not always brilliant. I dont feel that with Ally.

Walter was a man manager who could get the best out of players with limited ability and who picked a system to suit the players at his disposal on the majority of occasions.

Sure the football might not have been brilliant against some teams(ala Barca etc) but we still carried a threat in different places on the park against teams of genuine quality.

For the past two years we have played against teams of brilliant mediocrity and fucking struggled at times to string 3 passes together over a 10 yard distance, and we play a system of 1 up front with a midfield who would be lucky to find a giant in a crowd of pygmies, never mind find a team mate with a 30 yard hoomph up the park.