How do we get rid of Ally?

SuperAli

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definetly, as much as i agree we should have a better coach and backroom staff, the bile thats directed towards him online is an embarassment.

Guardiola would struggle to make our players play pretty football.

bullshit. just bullshit

Edit: as a simple example, maybe he would play players in their correct position

bullshit. just bullshit

Edit: as a simple example, maybe he would play players in their correct position

You tell him mate, its a well known fact if you take Rangers and play all the kids you can win everything if you give it 5 years or so...

You tell him mate, its a well known fact if you take Rangers and play all the kids you can win everything if you give it 5 years or so...

i believe the well known fact is that you are comlpetely guaranteed to lose every game in which a youngster gets more than 15 minutes of game time.

The thing is at this moment in time McCoist can't win. We are expected to beat these teams and when we don't we are very disappointed, such as RR in the Ramsdens Cup, and we call for the manager's head.When we do win we can't get excited because it was expected and if it wasn't scintillating football we are disappointed, and call for the manager's head. Just be patient guys/gals. It's not about the manager at the moment (though he does seem to be treading on thin ice) it's about the challenge and we (and McCoist) have risen to it over the last two years. Next season will be a harder challenge and we need to be up for it on and off the park. If we are not, then that will be the time to demand change. Just not yet. I'm happy enough to wait until we start losing games in The Championship and/or the finances get much worse.

What games were these and how many were vocal?

Last one was Dundee United.

Two others were Airdrie and Arbroath

A large section in the stadium, boozers and around the ground. I can't honestly believe you can't see or hear this.

They guys a busted flush and the fans know it

A large section in the stadium, boozers and around the ground. I can't honestly believe you can't see or hear this.

I think after the Ramsdens Cup Final should be included in that list.

I didn't hear any booing at the Dumpdee Utd game. Certainly not anywhere near where I was standing. Maybe the fact there has been no booing since is telling. An improvement in the football played?

I see tonight that Tottenham are after Frank de Boer. I'm really surprised they haven't made a move for McCoist considering his unbeaten run, massive goal difference and huge points tally...

Am I missing something here?

Not a lot mate, these Clubs respect Allys stance and know he won't budge.