How do we get rid of Ally?

SuperAli

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's done what he was expected to do by getting promotion. I don't know about the figures your banding about but if he didn't spend the budget allocated to him by the board there'd be a lot more people complaining about him. With all due respect to Queen of the South you can't compare their situation to a club the size of ours.

Why would anyone complain if he told the Board he only needed a fraction of his budget but insisted that the balance be put aside for when we need it in the top league and Europe?

As for your dismissal of Queen of the South winning a league and cup double on a fraction of our budget, I don't get it.

He's done what he was expected to do by getting promotion. I don't know about the figures your banding about but if he didn't spend the budget allocated to him by the board there'd be a lot more people complaining about him. With all due respect to Queen of the South you can't compare their situation to a club the size of ours.

I disagree..

I think the Queen of the South comparison is valid..

We have the second highest wage bill in Scotland and are underachieving massively..

I expected us to win divisions 2 and 3 by a country mile, if Ally remains I expect we'll be scrapping for a play off place next season..

Can you sack a manager who hasn't lost a game in the league?

Serious question.

didnt romanov sack burley while he was undefeated? Id imagine you can.

also couldnt this have went in one of the other "how do we get rid of ally" threads?

Fans saying they're not renewing season tickets until Ally is gone. It is damaging the Club.

The only ones damaging the Club are the ones who are not renewing and are using Ally as an excuse for that.

I have said many times I don't think he has what it takes, however, I have saw us up our game when playing better sides so hopefully we'll see much better football in the championship and if the results are not forthcoming then hopefully Ally will walk.

Yeah I think it will, playing teams who'll come at us a bit more should lead to better football getting played. Don't you think?

Teams will still sit back knowing that if they defend high balls and set-pieces that they're always likely to get a chance against our shambolic defence....

I've just read the first page of this and it's the same old story, again and again and again. I'd like to see the end of Ally's tenure as Rangers manager as well, but constant threads about how 'we' do are of no good as nothing we say will matter. At least it seems to have stirred the players into performing a bit better, but that's a bit late for the cup games.

Anyway, I thought there was meant to be just one thread to voice all Ally complaints. These multiple 'Ally out' threads are just about getting me feeling sorry for him, even though I know he's not the man to manage Rangers if we really want to challenge in the future.

The only ones damaging the Club are the ones who are not renewing and are using Ally as an excuse for that.

I have said many times I don't think he has what it takes, however, I have saw us up our game when playing better sides so hopefully we'll see much better football in the championship and if the results are not forthcoming then hopefully Ally will walk.

It is not an excuse it is a reason.

Why should fans be expected to pay to watch such poor quality football despite the players, coaches and manager being paid a significant amount?

:lol: I'm not saying he's perfect but the shite getting said on here is out of order. I can't see much changing even if someone new came in that's all.

Tbh I think some of it is a comical and people saying it as they know Ally is job for the boys. People will exaggerat their comments as its Ally