Union Bears, disgrace

MonsterMunch

And it's worse for it, At least Union Bears have the right passion for football rather than greeting on the internet!

Haha. You're beyond hope. What has breaking seats and toilets got to do with passion for football?! Passion for wrecking shit? You're confused.

Do you pat them on the back for being a part of preventing Bears form going to youth matches as well? Aye, that's something to be proud of. (tu)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, nah. You aint getting it. You are the ones causing the problems for the majority. YOU are acting against Rangers fans.

What problems? When have Rangers been fined for pyrotechnics?

There was no sectarian songs, and who cares if there was. An old firm is meant to be the best derby in the world, Rangers fan show a bit of hatred towards there rivals and labeled a disgrace, couldn't make it up :lol:

Haha. You're beyond hope. What has breaking seats and toilets got to do with passion for football?! Passion for wrecking shit? You're confused.

Do you pat them on the back for being a part of preventing Bears form going to youth matches as well? Aye, that's something to be proud of. (tu)

Yeah like that hasn't happened at pretty much every derby game

What problems? When have Rangers been fined for pyrotechnics?

There was no sectarian songs, and who cares if there was. An old firm is meant to be the best derby in the world, Rangers fan show a bit of hatred towards there rivals and labeled a disgrace, couldn't make it up :lol:

I didn't mention fines. Did you actually read my posts? Would be best to if you intend on quoting me.

Problems? How about preventing Rangers fans from seeing youth matches? That's bad enough in itself. They also paid for the damage to the Falkirk pitch and may well have paid to the damage at Firhill and the girodome. Damage to our reputation as well. And who's to say fines won't appear in the future now that you mention it.

Who mentioned sectarian singing? I didn't.

It's hardly World War 3 is it?

Clearly not. Nobody implied it was. However it affects Rangers negatively in several ways. Do you think this is good? I assume not, so I don't understand how you could take issue with it being criticised. Quite apart from the fact that I'm sure you know it's moronic.

what is it with this forum and slagging our own off? the young lads deserve some credit for generating an atmosphere, otherwise the stadium would be dead, some folk on here are hellbent on slagging them off at every opporunity. we were all young once. if they want to sing ole ole or any other song they like let them get on with it.

I know this thread is a piss take but its every other week a thread pops up slagging our future generations, they are Rangers through and through, and deserve more respect wether they are 12, 20, or 2 years old.

...but they don't even WATCH the game? Just there to make fannys of themselves and have a sing song.

Get them to fuck and when we have a team to be proud of they'll disappear into oblivion.

This is about the dozenth time the media has dragged us thru the mud due to these 14 year old self proclaimed ultras, time they were disbanded, theyve embarrassed the club enough.

This is about the dozenth time the media has dragged us thru the mud due to these 14 year old self proclaimed ultras, time they were disbanded, theyve embarrassed the club enough.

Well that's lies.

People on here will be wanting mixed crowds at the next old firm game :lol:

Who gives a fuck what the papers write, it's their main aim is to sell papers. The media weren't moved for their own safety, they were moved because they couldn't hear themselves think I'd imagine. Their was no '100 casuals trying to break through a fence'. A couple of smoke bombs and a flare and people are crying.

Who gives a fuck what the papers write, it's their main aim is to sell papers. The media weren't moved for their own safety, they were moved because they couldn't hear themselves think I'd imagine. Their was no '100 casuals trying to break through a fence'. A couple of smoke bombs and a flare and people are crying.

Most fans are sick of them, they have been told several times about pyrotechnics and yet they carry on like the ignorant wee boys that they are. Time to disband them to save anymore future embarrassment.

Haha what a laugh, get a grip. 'Future embarrassment', deary me.

Almost every word in the papers was an outrageous lie. If there was '100 casuals trying to break through the barrier' there would be video evidence. There was literally a flare set off and this forum is in meltdown. Please get a grip.

I think the question is not so much we have a group of young fans who enjoy supporting Rangers as a group, but more the fact that at times they appear easily manipulated by others.

At 14-16 the idea of being considered an ultra is cool, very much in the same way in the 70's Che Guevara T Shirts were popular amongst the young. It is the manipulators of the Young fan base we should be worried about.

I think the question is not so much we have a group of young fans who enjoy supporting Rangers as a group, but more the fact that at times they appear easily manipulated by others.

At 14-16 the idea of being considered an ultra is cool, very much in the same way in the 70's Che Guevara T Shirts were popular amongst the young. It is the manipulators of the Young fan base we should be worried about.

They had no interest in the game, they probably couldn't name half of the players on the park. They only achieved bringing bad press on us again after warnings, that is why the should be broken up.

Having a hate on for the scum has NOTHING to do with loutish behaviour. Show you love for Rangers and behave like Rangers, that half of these idiots want to brand themselves as Son's of Struth, The man would have taken them behind the barn dropped their britches and birch whipped their arses for behaviour like that.

Not that I blame you personally, but just in general as I've said before, people on this forum, and others know nothing about the group. Im sure there is not one 14 year old member FFS.

They had no interest in the game, they probably couldn't name half of the players on the park. They only achieved bringing bad press on us again after warnings, that is why the should be broken up.

Yet again, another clueless post.

Most fans are sick of them, they have been told several times about pyrotechnics and yet they carry on like the ignorant wee boys that they are. Time to disband them to save anymore future embarrassment.

:lol:

Who has told them about the pyrotechnics? Last time I was at a game a G4S steward told me 'we know its not the group setting of the smokes, but going to tell the rest to wrap it'.

Rangers have never been fined for pyrotechnics. A myth that gets blamed on the group...