Union Bears, disgrace

MonsterMunch

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play to the UB's ; they create a cracking atmosphere week in week out, and it'd be a fucking morgue without them.

And regardless that a lot of them are younger bears...with so many other distractions nowadays, good on them.

Mon' the UB's!

Fair play to the UB's ; they create a cracking atmosphere week in week out, and it'd be a fucking morgue without them.

And regardless that a lot of them are younger bears...with so many other distractions nowadays, good on them.

Mon' the UB's!

I find it odd that people always have a go at them because they are young Bears...ffs we were all young once!

i'll be the one to condemn them then shall I? smoke bombs, flares and ripping out seats - and you wonder why they were cattled to the stadium FFS? Their behaviour was a disgrace that'll cost the club money and just gets us more bad press, more policing and makes us look as bad as those fucking scumbags that attend the glitter dome to support the scum in grey in green.

any cunt who thinks that's "atmosphere" leads a sad fucking life.

kind of wish everyone on here would get a grip, you's would of all done something yourselve when younger ... having a go at celtic is a bit like a sport, we all look forward to gloating them , winding them up as thats apart of football.

it least they bring noise to ibrox and cheer the team on, it least they made the effort to go and support u17's which is something I dont even do .

flares might not be everyones cup of tea, I know that myself as i like flares but dont quite fancy being near one as they tend to stink but hey thats life cant have it all your way .

just let them get on with it . IMHO

i'll be the one to condemn them then shall I? smoke bombs, flares and ripping out seats - and you wonder why they were cattled to the stadium FFS? Their behaviour was a disgrace that'll cost the club money and just gets us more bad press, more policing and makes us look as bad as those fucking scumbags that attend the glitter dome to support the scum in grey in green.

any cunt who thinks that's "atmosphere" leads a sad fucking life.

Having praised them in another thread for their atmosphere at Ibrox, I have to agree with this. Especially the ripping up of seats. No way we can whinge about the cunto brigade when our own are doing this. Seriously, why the fuck would you do that when you KNOW your own club will have to pay for it? Some of them act like morons sometimes.

Having praised them in another thread for their atmosphere at Ibrox, I have to agree with this. Especially the ripping up of seats. No way we can whinge about the cunto brigade when our own are doing this. Seriously, why the fuck would you do that when you KNOW your own club will have to pay for it? Some of them act like morons sometimes.

It looks like theres about 10 seats, if that, broken.

Rangers fans are doing the medias job here by pretending we destroyed the seats last night. Drama queens.

kind of wish everyone on here would get a grip, you's would of all done something yourselve when younger ... having a go at celtic is a bit like a sport, we all look forward to gloating them , winding them up as thats apart of football.

it least they bring noise to ibrox and cheer the team on, it least they made the effort to go and support u17's which is something I dont even do .

flares might not be everyones cup of tea, I know that myself as i like flares but dont quite fancy being near one as they tend to stink but hey thats life cant have it all your way .

just let them get on with it . IMHO

should we just let the scum fans get on with breaking seats, waving pro-ira banners, abusing staff, vandalising the staidum and threatening young rangers fans the next time their at Ibrox then? After all according to you their only young and "thats life cant have it all your way". so by that i assume it must work both ways?

That's some fucking attitude to live by, rather you than me.

It looks like theres about 10 seats, if that, broken.

Rangers fans are doing the medias job here by pretending we destroyed the seats last night. Drama queens.

They are doing the bheasts job for them by singing "you can stick yet ST's up yet arse"

Where are you all gonny sit when you don't renew your ST?

They are doing the bheasts job for them by singing "you can stick yet ST's up yet arse"

Where are you all gonny sit when you don't renew your ST?

We're talking about last nights game here, stop trying to change the subject of thread and geez peace.