`Barca away 3 night stay for £200 a head, I`ll be havin that!`

Craig Houston @houstie73

taking Jacquie?

Davidcampbell @davegc76

`naw me n Kieran`

Craig Houston

@houstie73

`mint. I might come with ben.

there is more but can`t be arsed posting it as too many on here don`t really give a fuck.

Thread finished as far as I am concerned.

Crying cos people don't like your thread, lolol.

people,what people? Craigs arsehole lickers? the Union of Fannies.Couldn`t give a toss what people like you think.

I was selling programmes outside Ibrox at 9yrs old with my dad and my grandad.

Real Bears,true Rangers men would not try to destroy the club and they sure as fuck wouldn`t even consider travelling with a big group of manky bastard celtic supporters.You give yr money to the trust.Hope MD runs off with the lot!

people,what people? Craigs arsehole lickers? the Union of Fannies.Couldn`t give a toss what people like you think.

I was selling programmes outside Ibrox at 9yrs old with my dad and my grandad.

Real Bears,true Rangers men would not try to destroy the club and they sure as fuck wouldn`t even consider travelling with a big group of manky bastard celtic supporters.You give yr money to the trust.Hope MD runs off with the lot!

Shut up.

Davidcampbell @davegc76

Craig Houston @houstie73

taking Jacquie?

Davidcampbell @davegc76

`naw me n Kieran`

Craig Houston

@houstie73

there is more but can`t be arsed posting it as too many on here don`t really give a fuck.

That's no me he's taking about.

Davidcampbell @davegc76

Craig Houston @houstie73

taking Jacquie?

Davidcampbell @davegc76

`naw me n Kieran`

Craig Houston

@houstie73

Why don't you just post up the evidence so we can actually understand what you're saying, hardly anything wrong with posting the facts to back up your claims is there?

Why don't you just post up the evidence so we can actually understand what you're saying, hardly anything wrong with posting the facts to back up your claims is there?

can you read mate? he is discussing possibly going to Barca with a celtic group,discussing it with his celtic mate.I said initially there is no proof he went,maybe you missed that bit.Considering going on such a trip,sitting on a plane with those manky bastards while they sing FoA or ira songs! I`m sure we would all consider a trip like that!

You've got more evidence but can't be bothered to post it. Whatever u crack pot. r u suggesting that this individual is a Celtic fan or what.

This character assassination of any Rangers fan that has an opposite view point has to end. Some don't want to renew cause they don't trust the board. They are entitled to that view point.

can you read mate? he is discussing possibly going to Barca with a celtic group,discussing it with his celtic mate.I said initially there is no proof he went,maybe you missed that bit.Considering going on such a trip,sitting on a plane with those manky bastards while they sing FoA or ira songs! I`m sure we would all consider a trip like that!

I can read aye hence my reply because you wrote....

'there is more but can`t be arsed posting it as too many on here don`t really give a fuck.'

So as i said, why not post the rest then instead of acting the smart cunt when i ask?