Flying abroad to watch celtic

You've got more evidence but can't be bothered to post it. Whatever u crack pot. r u suggesting that this individual is a Celtic fan or what.

This character assassination of any Rangers fan that has an opposite view point has to end. Some don't want to renew cause they don't trust the board. They are entitled to that view point.

how am I a crackpot for asking if Rangers supporters would consider flying abroad to watch celtic?

You have already lost mate by making an extreme allegation and trying to link it to me (celtic fan) interesting you went to the trouble to use a capitol c actually.

Posting something that might be useful information to Bears wondering whether to renew or not and who to trust,is not character assassination.

Craig Houston`s private,personal views are none of mine or anyone else`s business but when he is trying to hurt the club I love and being disrespectful to the greatest manager we ever had,I feel he is in the public domain and that was his choice not mine.

I tried reasonable discussion with him about the use of Mr Struth`s name.His reply was that it was the same as using King Billy.

If you figure that out let me know

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how am I a crackpot for asking if Rangers supporters would consider flying abroad to watch celtic?

You have already lost mate by making an extreme allegation and trying to link it to me (celtic fan) interesting you went to the trouble to use a capitol c actually.

Posting something that might be useful information to Bears wondering whether to renew or not and who to trust,is not character assassination.

Craig Houston`s private,personal views are none of mine or anyone else`s business but when he is trying to hurt the club I love and being disrespectful to the greatest manager we ever had,I feel he is in the public domain and that was his choice not mine.

I tried reasonable discussion with him about the use of Mr Struth`s name.His reply was that it was the same as using King Billy.

If you figure that out let me know

Did they have envelopes in King Billy's day?

I can read aye hence my reply because you wrote....

'there is more but can`t be arsed posting it as too many on here don`t really give a fuck.'

So as i said, why not post the rest then instead of acting the smart cunt when i ask?

you can read but missed the bit that said `I can`t be arsed posting it?` Why? because I`m getting shit from the Union of Fannies backers so waste of time posting any more.Evidence is enough,what do you want his ticket to the game? Do what you like I don`t care.

rLDJkz7.png

Is that his twitter?

yes I couldn`t capture bottom part about London,so meant going back,cropping etc but tits on here just don`t want to believe their Messiah might not really be their Messiah.His very friendly connections to celtic fans is odd too.

yes I couldn`t capture bottom part about London,so meant going back,cropping etc but tits on here just don`t want to believe their Messiah might not really be their Messiah.His very friendly connections to celtic fans is odd too.

The accounts not been used since last year, is it defo him? A lot of SOS stuff been retweeted by him last year anyway. Shocking if it is him.

I'm actually disgusted by that if it is him. Who is he to fucken preach to us about following our own team and buying season tickets, whilst he fucken saunters off to watch the bheggers in Europe? He can fuck right off.

you can read but missed the bit that said `I can`t be arsed posting it?` Why? because I`m getting shit from the Union of Fannies backers so waste of time posting any more.Evidence is enough,what do you want his ticket to the game? Do what you like I don`t care.

It's alright i see Goat has put a wee bit up.

You could have explained that in the last message but instead you want to act the cunt, do us both a favour and don't bother replying to me since you're obviously just a fucking idiot.

The accounts not been used since last year, is it defo him? A lot of SOS stuff been retweeted by him last year anyway. Shocking if it is him.

believe that was/maybe still is his personal account.Uses SOS account since last year.

Asked guy who found this originally `are you 100% sure it`s legit?` replied `how many guys from renfrew named craig houston that is pals with famous ex casual shugg (he used full name) do you know?` Guy is 100% Bear,blocked by SOS so got others to tweet question re this to him but no reply then account locked as I said earlier.

believe that was/maybe still is his personal account.Uses SOS account since last year.

Asked guy who found this originally `are you 100% sure it`s legit?` replied `how many guys from renfrew named craig houston that is pals with famous ex casual shugg (he used full name) do you know?` Guy is 100% Bear,blocked by SOS so got others to tweet question re this to him but no reply then account locked as I said earlier.

They blocked me from their facebook page, but I've had a wee dig at him on twitter, let's see what he has to say for himself.

It's alright i see Goat has put a wee bit up.

You could have explained that in the last message but instead you want to act the cunt, do us both a favour and don't bother replying to me since you're obviously just a fucking idiot.

since when did replying to you become compulsory on Rangers Media? I must have missed that.You thick or what? Said I couldn`t be arsed posting the rest,said it 3 fucking times now and your still having a dig at me.People like you are the reason I couldn`t be arsed cos I knew unless I had his fucking ticket signed by him I`m gonna get shit!

since when did replying to you become compulsory on Rangers Media? I must have missed that.You thick or what? Said I couldn`t be arsed posting the rest,said it 3 fucking times now and your still having a dig at me.People like you are the reason I couldn`t be arsed cos I knew unless I had his fucking ticket signed by him I`m gonna get shit!

Learn to read.

Is it him, or is it another Craig Houston?

both accounts of craig houstons 's,one posted and @SonsofStruth not replying to questions,no denial,been asked by many Bears on twitter since around 8pm and all silent.I queried origin,was told guy is from Renfrew and good pal of `shugg`.Past tweets in the account show that.Tweets are from 2 yrs ago so not a set up.

Seems pretty conclusive to me and if not he can sue,RFFF will pay his fees no doubt.