Scottish programme fair

The very first programme fair to be held at a Scottish Junior club will take place on October 5th, between 11am and 2pm.

Couldn't get any Scottish dealers to attend but have 5 stalls taken by keen collectors, including myself, and stall rentals go to the Auchinleck Talbot Regeneration Funds. To encourage stall holders rental has been kept to just £20, and all the stall holders come from within a 50 mile radius.

I doubt there'll ever have been a larger amount of Junior programmes in one place on sale any time in Scotland. There's no other fairs in Scotland this year, and hasn't been now for nearly two years, so if you want to see any more please try and make this a success. I'll be looking to maybe put a couple of other attractions on as well during the day.

John Holyroyd

EEKA PEEKA PUKKA PO.

I've got a stall in this,my stock includes 1,000 Rangers programmes,hundreds of other Scottish, Cup finals,vintage Goal, Football monthly & Shoot magazines and about 200 fanzines & 500 Rangers news. Alex Boyd (Eck the Bear)

I've got a bundle of about 5 seasons worth when we were winning the 9iar. The match ticket is also with the programme. I tried selling them on Ebay, and Gumtree, but they never attracted any interest. Maybe have to give them to my nephew when I'm gone, he might like them, or get more from them, but there doesn't seem to be much of a market for them these days.

The very first programme fair to be held at a Scottish Junior club will take place on October 5th, between 11am and 2pm.

Couldn't get any Scottish dealers to attend but have 5 stalls taken by keen collectors, including myself, and stall rentals go to the Auchinleck Talbot Regeneration Funds. To encourage stall holders rental has been kept to just £20, and all the stall holders come from within a 50 mile radius.

I doubt there'll ever have been a larger amount of Junior programmes in one place on sale any time in Scotland. There's no other fairs in Scotland this year, and hasn't been now for nearly two years, so if you want to see any more please try and make this a success. I'll be looking to maybe put a couple of other attractions on as well during the day.

John Holyroyd

EEKA PEEKA PUKKA PO.

I've got a stall in this,my stock includes 1,000 Rangers programmes,hundreds of other Scottish, Cup finals,vintage Goal, Football monthly & Shoot magazines and about 200 fanzines & 500 Rangers news. Alex Boyd (Eck the Bear)

Sent you a PM mate. I have some foreign progs etc available to a good bluenose.

Football programmes .A complete waste of time and money .Do yourself a favour .

I understand,that's how you feel,but it's my passion,I love collecting,and selling is just part of the hobby,if you do it right you can build your collection without laying out too much dough,the whole thing is a buzz to me,true,I am an anorak but fuck it,it's what I like. (tu)

My old man has fair few from the 70's. The ones that stick in my mind are from when Rangers played at Villa Park in the late 70's, one from Old Trafford about the same time and the 93 Scottish Cup final v the sheep, the one where the picture of the cup on it looks gold.

Some people think programmes are worth a lot but ones between 65 and the present are mostly not worth much,the exceptions are,ones like the Ibrox disaster one and the one after it v Dundee United,sell for up to £20 66/67 matches against Celtic are worth maybe more,9 in a row clincher at Tannadice is worth £20 plus,pre-79 European aways are hard to find. My advice is,if you have Rangers programmes and you're not a collector,don't punt them, you'll get coppers for them,save your memories,stick them in a drawer and dig them out now and again and relive the great times.

I've got a bundle of about 5 seasons worth when we were winning the 9iar. The match ticket is also with the programme. I tried selling them on Ebay, and Gumtree, but they never attracted any interest. Maybe have to give them to my nephew when I'm gone, he might like them, or get more from them, but there doesn't seem to be much of a market for them these days.

Because nae cunt gives a shit? :-)

My old man has fair few from the 70's. The ones that stick in my mind are from when Rangers played at Villa Park in the late 70's, one from Old Trafford about the same time and the 93 Scottish Cup final v the sheep, the one where the picture of the cup on it looks gold.

The one away to Villa was in 76,the match was abandoned through crowd trouble when some fans in the Villa end produced a tricolour,the Man U one was around 74 Rangers won 3-2,the first Manchester riot took place after the match I heard. the sheep 93 cup final programme is one of my favourites.

Got a bundle of early 60s & 70s ones, including finals etc.

If you are interested in selling,could you tell me if you have any of these.

HOMES

60/61

Celtic

Kilmarnock

61/62

Third Lanark

62/63

Hibs

64/65

Kilmarnock

St Johnstone

65/66

Dundee (h) 6/4/66 SL

66/67

Celtic

68/69

Dundee (h) 28/4/69 SL

77/78

Ayr Dec

• 3 months later...

John Holyroyd

EEKA PEEKA PUKKA PO.

Alright mate do you have anyof the old rangers news , thr newspaper type frkm around 86 till 89 era?? I have some small cuttings from games i played in with boys club but would like to see some more and remind myself of ehat cld have been?? Ha

Alright mate do you have anyof the old rangers news , thr newspaper type frkm around 86 till 89 era?? I have some small cuttings from games i played in with boys club but would like to see some more and remind myself of ehat cld have been?? Ha

Aye, i've got plenty, those were good issues,a giant colour picture in the middle, I'll have a look and let you know what I have.