*** RM Sponsors' Fund - NEW SEASON - JOIN NOW! ***

govanblue

Govanblue.

Fair comments. I want to agree with you.

However BP9 agrees which clearly renders your suggestion is as nonsensical.

I will go for ANY other option. :thumbup:

Careful - you half agreed with me - sloppy slope !!

You guys fill your boots. (tu)

I have a contingency plan ready to roll out if required.

The RM Sponsors' Fund, v The RM Fund of Sponsors - Fundraising Face-Off! :thumbup:

You guys fill your boots. (tu)

I have a contingency plan ready to roll out if required.

The RM Sponsors' Fund, v The RM Fund of Sponsors - Fundraising Face-Off! :thumbup:

Factions - Pha - why can't we all just be 'We are Rangers Media Funders Front: GB is a god branch'

While the renewals are slow, and I don't have the time to start a formal discussion thread with a big blurby intro and summary, here are some bullet points:

Player sponsor renewal - as discussed above

Known Upcoming event: - Erskine match programmes -propose 4 annual subscriptions, paid for from Sponsors' Fund, to replace last seasons volunteer programme which was too hard to run via PMs. :lol:

Also - Erskine Whisky for Hogmanay - about 400 miniature bottles required. We shouldn't expect our last magnificent donations from the same donors - so we need to work out where the next lot are coming from.

Rangers Development Fund - With so much talk centred around youth, I personally feel we should allocate more spending to Rangers Development Fund, as that is the only way we can directly support Youth Development, and I know from conversations that they are naturally finding it difficult to make ends meet in these difficult times. So, I'm keen to spend as much on their products (Rangers Lotto, Rangers Bricks, Rising Stars, Scratchcards) as possible. Particularly the Lotto for various reasons, and I'm trying to think up some clever "Platinum Member" Scheme where both The Fund, and individual members can support the Rangers Lotto by playing it, and also, hopefully win some prizes too!)

Brick! We will continue the brick tradition with an Ibrox Paving Brick (inscription: "RangersMedia | Ready 2014/2015"). Any additional Brick purchases are up to the members.

Next MAJOR cash fundraiser will be November - Erskine Veterans From Remembrance Day to Hogmanay - but like last season, we should maybe have the occasional small fundraiser, like the £2 per person to buy a pie for a Veteran" type campaigns, which went quite well last season.

Ticket Fund / Teddy Bears' Fund / Erskine Lunch Fund - these sub-funds all have money in them, and it's there to be spent.

http://forum.rangers...entry1061676843

Update on money raised this season:

The total raised in this season's membership drive at 11am on 1 July was:

£919.39

Since then, we've had 5 new members sign up, and we still have 3 members on the Pledged List. So that should see us hit £1000.

This means that we have raised a couple of hundred quid more than the cost of the 2 player sponsorships.

Add that to the few hundred quid we're currently raising through the auction, plus the £950 already sitting in the Ticket Fund, Teddy Bears Fund' and Erskine Fund and that should give us a nice wee starting point for the season's activities. (tu)

Is there any proof that this is a legitimate scheme?

Lord gimme strength, I'm trying to get to bed! :lol:

After giving you such a detailed answer to your last question, I only have the strength to give you a link to our Accounts Dept. (tu)

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=264097

Is there any proof that this is a legitimate scheme?

Is this official enough for you?...

ladies_season_tickets_zpsc475a24f.jpg

- Sorry mate, I'm just messing. It's late and my head hurts :D

Yes there's plenty of proof. You can trust it. If you support Rangers, gimme your £10. The Fund will spend it wisely on your behalf. (tu)

Then you'll just have the determinists and the indeterminists arguing over the old "a/the" debate

Damm it's not easy fawning on a new deity ..

How about 'GB is my God' ? Surely no one but Ally could find umbrage in that statement

I've now got the details of the new Rangers' Shirt-Sponsorship Package offering.

It's Massively NOT the same deal as last season, and my fears of a 15% price increase were Massively optimistic. :(

You know how I usually have several contingency plans?

Well the only one I've got here is:

We need 50 more members by Friday please. :thumbup:

(OK, I admit it, I do have another contingency plan taking shape as I type, but for now let's go with "We need 50 more members by Friday" please. :thumbup: " )