*** RM Sponsors' Fund - Player Sponsorship discussion thread

govanblue

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry gb...thought you were astute enough to spot that....... :blink:

so...if we apply similar principles, i.e. our own 'membership price' is no longer the same value as previously....I'm happy to update and send an additional donation. Appreciative that not everyone may be able to do likewise...but I think those who can, will.

To be honest mate, I'm still reeling from the first number! Couldn't you sense by my flabbergastedness in the email? :lol:

so...if we apply similar principles, i.e. our own 'membership price' is no longer the same value as previously....I'm happy to update and send an additional donation. Appreciative that not everyone may be able to do likewise...but I think those who can, will.

Looks like that might be the easiest/fairest way.

The saddest thing is that this extra cost is money that we would've spent on Rangers Development Fund. :(

OK. Enough wallowing! There's money to be raised!

When I get a chance, I'll get a better idea of how much money we've got altogether.

Oh, I should mention - THE MORE SUCCESSFUL OUR AUCTION ITEMS ARE, THE LESS MONEY WE NEED.

Seb Faure Framed Shirt - only £73 !!

GB. I'm content to support your proposals mate. Well done and all power to your arm.

Cheers mate. My arms are aching - did you see that PM? :lol: plus trying to juggle the threads, add new members, and the site is running slow which ain't helping! :lol:

:lol: Oh the brainwaves are fair flying tonight. How does this sound...

Commemorative SPFL Championship Winners' medals will ONLY be available to Sponsors' Fund Members with x months Service.

Even if that doesn't entice someone to join now, I'll get tremendous pleasure in declining them a medal come March!

(and then selling it to them on ebay for £10 more (+ebay/paypal fees)! - all the costs of membership, with none of the benefits)

:lol:

The price will be £3 000, when you add the VAT. I'm quite happy to go along with Law as sponsored player (if there are sufficient funds to do so) and for Erskine to get the hospitality package, since I doubt very much that I'd manage the stairs, if I won in a raffle/prize draw, to the club deck..

Law should be kept as the sponsored player --- can see him much more game time than Faure --- to be honest I am surprised he still here Anyhoo's the box for Erskine for us as a group is far more valuable than a box in the clouds :D

Just give Nicky a stadium plan to visit there instead.

As for the cost GB you know yourself who would be able (and willing) to give a bit more for this year no need to advertise with a list, Then next Sponsor fund looks like a membership raise will be in order ( the plan ---- pm or be pm'd by members able to contiribute more until the full cost is raised just this season that is)

Law, the swap if possible and demand a visit to Erskine by the players. :p20:

:lol:

Some other clubs have a social evening where all the sponsors and all the players can meet. Shame we don't do that.

And re Erskine, we have other plans along those lines for the future ;)

How do I become a part of this?

Hi mate,

as AIWW said, just PM me with any questions.

Once you're ready to donate your £10 membership fee, go to the RM PayPal Donate Page...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/donate.html

To make it easier for us to match your donation with your username, please add a note to the PayPal payment telling us your RM username (look for a link called "+add special instructions")

Looking forward to adding you to the Sponsors' Fund Hall of Fame. (tu)