I love yo Rangers, I do

rab wilson

I love you Rangers, I think about you all the time.i love this tatoo , had it done at the start of our woes 2 years ago, and never had it finished, ill have it done when we have our revenge on every other cunt in scotland for trying to kill us.happy 12th brothers and sisters.i was staring lovingly at my tat at coffee break today.

No Surrender

Rabpost-364-0-18150600-1405187984_thumb.jpgpost-364-0-18150600-1405187984_thumb.jpg

I love the Rangers and i love you too Rab my brother! Love the tat much much better than mine yer a legend pal hope ye enjoy yer day pal quis separabit!

Learning to endure times of disappointment,suffering and sorrow is part of our on the job training.

These experiences while often difficult to bear at times,are precisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding,build our character and increase our bond to this fantastic club.

Because our cry was no surrender,and we are indeed the people.....

I love you Rangers, I think about you all the time.i love this tatoo , had it done at the start of our woes 2 years ago, and never had it finished, ill have it done when we have our revenge on every other cunt in scotland for trying to kill us.happy 12th brothers and sisters.i was staring lovingly at my tat at coffee break today.

No Surrender

Rabpost-364-0-18150600-1405187984_thumb.jpgpost-364-0-18150600-1405187984_thumb.jpg

It's upside down....