Lewis Macleod interview

WilliamFyfe

Absolute joke he's been shunted wide to accommodate that baldy shitebag Law,team needs to built around Lewis same way Advocaat did with Fergie

i think this is the general consensus about mccleod. how old was barry, what 19 when wee dick gave him that role. never too young if you're good enough and that was a time when advocaat was spending money like fuck

Think Barry was about 19 remember he was going to leave until Advocaat came in as he couldn't break into the side under Walter,looks like Ally's inherited Walters worst trait and absolutely none of his good ones,turns my stomach to think we could either lose or ruin MacLeod to accommodate Law and Black who couldn't give a shit about our club

I don't know why McCoist persists with this stupid 5-3-2, it is utter stupidity to not play with wide players with slow strikers like Boyd and Miller up front. They get absolutely no service at all, both have looked dangerous in patches but are relying on scraps and having to come so deep to get the ball. If I was to pick a team I'd play Bell, Foster (grim), McGregor, Zaliukas, Wallace; Aird, MacLeod, Law, Templeton; Miller and Boyd. McCulloch is done and worse on defence than he would be in midfield, time for him to step aside. Will never happen though, tough times ahead to get out of this division

I don't know why McCoist persists with this stupid 5-3-2, it is utter stupidity to not play with wide players with slow strikers like Boyd and Miller up front. They get absolutely no service at all, both have looked dangerous in patches but are relying on scraps and having to come so deep to get the ball. If I was to pick a team I'd play Bell, Foster (grim), McGregor, Zaliukas, Wallace; Aird, MacLeod, Law, Templeton; Miller and Boyd. McCulloch is done and worse on defence than he would be in midfield, time for him to step aside. Will never happen though, tough times ahead to get out of this division

Miller, slow? Your kidding, right? He's probably the fittest and fastest guy we have.

Mohsnis back for this match, so I think Ally will have him in defence, and Jig will be taking Blacks place in CM on Friday ...... meaning Macleod is pumped out in the wing again.

Fucking hope not, but I think this is the way Ally will go :(

mccoist should have moved mccleod infield on sunday when black went off and put maybe aird on the wing. might actually do that on friday (cough) though personally i'd like to see gallacher on the wing instead of aird as think he's more dynamic for what i've seen of the boy.

Careful there, dude, yoos're in danger of being outed. The fucking spelling pollis are all over the place.

I hadn't even remembered that, just when I thought the midfield couldn't look any worse :(

Maybe we'll just have to resort to punting the long ball and putting 5 strikers up there in the hope it'll eventually get knocked over the line. 5 in defense, 5 strikers. There, problems solved. No midfield to screw things up.

Telfer wasn't good enough to get a 1st team spot.

McCleod needs to play in a team that compliment his skills. There are none in Scotland.

How do you know Telfer wasn't good enough?

So Telfer, who is now getting game time in the division above us, wasn't/isn't as good as Hutton for example?

What a load of baws.

He's still only 20 ffs!!

We all can see he will become a quality CM, even Ally has said this, but right now he's better playing than not.

Right now Black and Law are the preferred in the middle but that wont last. Also playing on the left he invariably comes more central as Wallace controls the left wing.

It's a crying shame our joke of a manager is destroying the only promosing player we have had in 3 or so years.

The guys in the middle of the park have been stinking yet it's Lewis who has to suffer.

Get used to it though with Doink the clown in the dugout.

How do you know Telfer wasn't good enough?

So Telfer, who is now getting game time in the division above us, wasn't/isn't as good as Hutton for example?

What a load of baws.

Telfer has come on for the last 5 minutes in two games. He's not good enough for DU either, it seems. Maybe one day he'll feature.