New NFL Season

:lol:

I think it'll be a close match but I'm (slightly) confident of a Giants win after the Rams comeback against them.

Did you see any of the Texans & Colt's match from last night, it was fantastic. J.J Watt was unreal, Fitzpatrick fucked it for a comeback. But really Houston's defence wasn't good enough, missed so many tackles!

:lol:

I think it'll be a close match but I'm (slightly) confident of a Giants win after the Rams comeback against them.

Did you see any of the Texans & Colt's match from last night, it was fantastic. J.J Watt was unreal, Fitzpatrick fucked it for a comeback. But really Houston's defence wasn't good enough, missed so many tackles!

Nah I missed it. Midweek game are brutal for me since I work Monday-Friday. I do know that JJ Watt has scored more touchdowns than Megatron this season though :lol:

I turned the Eagles-Rams game off when it was starting to get really embarrassing so I don't know how soft they were playing defensively when they were up by 20-odd, but the fact the Rams got to within 6 points shows they aren't that great.

If the Giants don't give up the 2 stupid touchdowns the Rams gave up then they should win.