New NFL Season

Hate the 49ers so I'm enjoying this. Really like the Ram's throwbacks.

Maybe Bradford being out is a blessing in disguise eh.

To be fair to Sam, he didn't have as good an offensive line as this or receivers like this. I think Brian Quick has already passed his numbers from last year and Kenny Britt has added some leadership to the receivers.

However the team really seems to like the way that Davis plays and leads the team and it seems to be rubbing off on the offense.

Just a shame that the defense which was meant to be the strong point of this team is actually the weakest right now.

The Seahawks just traded Percy Harvin to the jets?!

The fuck?! <cr>

He's a game changer, even if he is extremely injury prone. Unless the Hawks have found something medically that they hope the Jets don't then this is unbelievable. Especially when it's potentially only for a 4th round pick.

Great news for the Rams for Sunday mind :lol:

The fuck?! <cr>

He's a game changer, even if he is extremely injury prone. Unless the Hawks have found something medically that they hope the Jets don't then this is unbelievable. Especially when it's potentially only for a 4th round pick.

Great news for the Rams for Sunday mind :lol:

Absolutely nuts! :lol:

Unless the medical reason is huge, then I think it's worth it for the Jets. Like you said a game changer!

Going out tomorrow so will miss all the games including the Giants game against the Cowboys (td)

We'll probably get pumped unless the protection of Elli increases, hugely.

With the protection Romo is receiving this season I can't see the Cowboys failing to score 40+ points.

Murray had a bout of sickness thru the week and with Randle's off the field nonsense I'm not sure if our running game will be as potent this week so I expect Romo to have a 350 yard day with multiple TD'S.

Very,very confident of a Cowboys win.