DNA

Dickie

Good football last night(I know it was only Clyde) and we played some great stuff and scored loads of goals at start of last season but then resorted to our usual pish. Is there a good manager inside ally trying to get out or is it just in his makeup to be the totally negative manager he is. Surely he must watch that last night and realise that it is possible to win and entertain at the same time. I cannot believe that he is any different from other bears and be happy with the dross that we got on Friday night. What I did notice last night was the players were actually smiling and enjoying themselves(I know it is easier when you are winning),but if you compare the reaction of Lewis McLeod when he scored on Friday to that of last night then obviously the players can't be happy with our system. Maybe this will be ally's eureka moment but I won't hold my breath.

Charming :)

Does that mean everyone now wants Ally to stay?

Or do you think there's a bheast in our midst?

a mixture of both.its the same thread over and over just enjoy last nights result over a poor clyde team and take some positives for a change .stevie wonder can see allys not up to it but constant whinging wont change shit.

If we want to enjoy last night, then the manager needs his share of the credit as well, the OP seems to believe that the result and performance happen independently of the manager.

Honestly, I don't get it, he is accountable for the good and the bad - at the same time, we should enjoy the positives but unless it is a moment where we have turned a corner (actually more likely to have been the end of the Falkirk game) then it is just one game.

If we want to enjoy last night, then the manager needs his share of the credit as well, the OP seems to believe that the result and performance happen independently of the manager.

Honestly, I don't get it, he is accountable for the good and the bad - at the same time, we should enjoy the positives but unless it is a moment where we have turned a corner (actually more likely to have been the end of the Falkirk game) then it is just one game.

Like the majority I'd love this to be the start of him turning it around. There's nowt I'd like more that to see the hero that was the player become a hero as a manager.

Think it's a long shot but you never know.

Credit to Coisty n the team for last night. Balls in your court. Can you build on it?

no such thing

Don't agree.

I'm taking about someone who can make a tactical change or make a substitution that changes the game when their team are losing. There are plenty managers, past and present, who could do this. Just not ours.

Its impossible to compare Clyde and Falkirk, Falkirk will be in the Play-Off's come the end of the Season, have a great blend of Youth players and signed some very experienced players who have played a lot of top flight football, they're also full time with a Scottish Cup winning manager, Clyde are part time, two divisions below Falkirk, most of them probably had a shift on Monday before the game and have a young novice manager who's probably had 20 games experience at most.

We won both games, one was away to one of the best teams in the League, it was a struggle and it was ugly, the other was at home to a wee diddy team, we pumped them, the thing that matters is we won both

Don't agree.

I'm taking about someone who can make a tactical change or make a substitution that changes the game when their team are losing. There are plenty managers, past and present, who could do this. Just not ours.

i get your point but my opinion is there is no such thing as s good losing manager.a manager who wins due to his tactics from a losing situation is totally different.