Surprise Surprise, It wasn't a Rangers fan

choochooblue

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

RangersChat are an external group, and their effort was to pay their server costs, or some such.

Ours is for the benefit of Rangers FC, Rangers charities, and this site, the site we use for free.

Totally differerent.

You no involved with RC as well?

The Leicester lad wasn't best pleased

the Leicester Lad can think what he wants. He was told how it would work before he made his bid and after he made his bid.

He paid not a penny, and was fine with being outbid until you filled his head with ideas that I was ripping people off, so what's the big problem? Oh yes, you!

the Leicester Lad can think what he wants. He was told how it would work before he made his bid and after he made his bid.

He paid not a penny, and was fine with being outbid until you filled his head with ideas that I was ripping people off, so what's the big problem? Oh yes, you!

He was being ripped off, sorry

folk need to stop trying to deface each other on here for something so daft. No one got ripped off, GB broke the rules and has admitted so, calm down girls.

folk need to stop trying to deface each other on here for something so daft. No one got ripped off, GB broke the rules and has admitted so, calm down girls.

it's always been about more than that though Willis :(

We're very lucky the OT Anti-Fund Crew are offline right now. :D

you make me ashamed to be a Bear.

Mate this is the resason why I very rarely post on this site, the people that moan about other fellow bears have the larger post count I.e. Don't have anything else to do but post on this site, may not even work!!

I was one of the ones who complained about RangersChat auction. I didn't see the GB's auction and I probably would not have been too impressed by that either. I stand on the side that when it comes to auctioning tickets it is only Rangers F.C. that have the say in what cause is worthy or not.

However it is not in anyway a reasonable response to define and entire persons or organisations character by a single error in judgement. The sheer weight of the amount of good GB has done can put almost any bear to shame. He has been incredibly transparent in his conduct, to the point that you have actually managed to find a single instance to complain about. And all you have to complain about is GB not taking money off of someone who was annoyed. Honestly you can be as black and white as you want with your moral code but I don't think there is a person in the world who wouldn't wish the worst they'd done was so trivial.

He has been to Ibrox more than most on this board.

Well said , certainly once is more than the " know it alls" on here ....

Spend their time calling other posters names , whilst not bothering their arse to go to games

But hey , they're super fans with thousands of posts to their online name

Mate this is the resason why I very rarely post on this site, the people that moan about other fellow bears have the larger post count I.e. Don't have anything else to do but post on this site, may not even work!!

If the Sponsors' Fund had a pound for every time someone has said that to me. :(

I'm beginning to realise that if we ever want our site back, it's time for the quiet man to start speaking up.

As to the complaint about tims in Ibrox. Did anyone else see shite carved into the loo walls yesterday? I seen one stall with IRA and CFC carved in it and another with just CFC. I'm not one for using public toilets if I can help it but I think I would have been less disgusted if the place was smeared with faeces.

Spend their time calling other posters names , whilst not bothering their arse to go to games

How can you defend the twats waving that flag yesterday. Plus some fans on this board were attending games before you were born. Some fans can no longer attend for various reasons, ill health, looking after people who are not healthy, plus fans who have been priced out of attending games.

He was being ripped off, sorry

Rfc52 I like your posts and often agree with what you say , but I can't on this one.

Nobody wants to see fans being ripped off by inflated prices for personnal gain , but when it comes to charity or fund raising for good causes , we can make allowances , and decide for ourselves whether we want to partake.

Although against RM rules , as GB has acknowledged , this was above board where everybody knew it was an auction with every likelihood you would lose out as there could only be one winner.

You've heard from the guy that donated them and as to how they were to be used , you've heard from the winner , and the middleman ( GB ) . All seem happy with the way it was conducted . Yes I feel sorry from the Leicester boy , but not any more than I do for anyone else that was outbid.

Let's just leave it now , as it's getting ' uncomfortable ' for the rest of us seeing two good posters airing their disagreements in public.

The cunt said he wanted to bomb Ibrox, then brought a Palestine flag to the game to noise up other fans.

If hes such a big fan I hope it was his season ticket seat he was at yesterday. Sure those around him won't make him feel welcome again.

It doesn't. You tired to profit from bears, that pissed me off.

Ffs rfc52 govanblue is (was) one of the few uncontroversial bears on here and so far you called him a cunt, worse a spiv, and are now accusing him of profiting from bears - back that statement up or apologise! GB is one of the exemplars of what being a Rangers fan is all about. So any evidence state it - or apologise like a man who has made a mistake would!