Boyd and his lack of 'flick ons'/ team play

BigBearButt

Give it a fecking rest about post counts for fuck sake - we have all had a low post count at one point but it does not make our opinions any less worthy from then to now.

The OP had an opinion and I for one am glad Boyd put him right in his place by proving him wrong, but the poster deserves the right to post his frustrations/opinions just as you or I do.

My thanks.

Hey Im glad Boyd proved me wrong as well, as I said if it means a good result for Rangers then im more than happy to be proved wrong time and time again

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No sorry was away cooking my dinner. Yeah boyd did have a better than usual game in regards to his team play.

Still stand by my comment we would be better with clark & miller up front, both score goals and do a lot more work off the ball

Funny how if you have a difference of opinion you are automatically a Tim.

I agree with you completely, but he was good today so apparently we just ignore every other game this season.Right now, for someone who's supposedly going to bang in 30 this season, he's lacked any kind of killer instinct whatsoever in the league, where it matters.

I agree with you completely, but he was good today so apparently we just ignore every other game this season.Right now, for someone who's supposedly going to bang in 30 this season, he's lacked any kind of killer instinct whatsoever in the league, where it matters.

5 goals ruled offside?

Movement off the ball?

Assists?

Looks to have built a great partnership with Clark?

All these things are the positives that I am hearing from bears who disliked Boyd before. The five goals offside may not be a great stat but you have to give him his due for being in the right place - it's not always the offside striker who is at wrong, the pass might have been too late.

Kris Boyd is by far a better overall player than he was previously and if the midfield sorts themselves out, he will feast on their supply and so will those around him.

Sket.... should it not be skag?

Away count yer teeth ya clown, I'm sure even you can count to 3 and a half

Says the cunt from fucking Edinburgh, Away and fuck off with your negativity and your skag.

A name like that and a ridiculous negative post after a good win im amazed you've not had the shifty eyes yet...infact im amazed your not gone already.