More shares

BallochBear

Got my form today to purchase more shares and I'm in a quandary.

Do I spend more money to help my club or do I not?

On one hand I know we need the money badly thanks in part to those who didn't renew, on the other side of the coin, I don't want to potentially lose even more cash. I didn't buy shares as an investment but as something help Rangers and to pass on to my son.

So thanks a lot UoF.

regardless of the fans not buying season tickets the board were having a share issue anyway! It was in the 120 day review. They tried for 10 mill but no one would back it, now there trying desperatly for 4 mill just to pay back loans. Whats left of the 4 mill wont go far. Even this board have lied saying there was money at a push of the button etc. So i would wait and hope someone comes in invest in us, they would probs do share issue soon after. We can only dream!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This 'money at the push of a button' phrase gets used quite a bit

Has anyone got the exact quote?

I can't find it

I'm sure I read in relation to £5M but the following quote doesn't use these words:

“We have authority to do a rights issue which we could push the button on to do, my view is that that is not in the best long-term interests of the club to do that now. What I want to do is do a significant equity raise later in the year when the climate will be better for us.”

I'm sure I read in relation to £5M but the following quote doesn't use these words:

“We have authority to do a rights issue which we could push the button on to do, my view is that that is not in the best long-term interests of the club to do that now. What I want to do is do a significant equity raise later in the year when the climate will be better for us.”

It seems that the rebels have misrepresented him again then

A case of tell a lie often enough?

I've got my letter after for the 43 pound for shares. I spent 500 last time and never crossed my mind to not buy more. Can anyone help out with this one? The letter is way beond my intelligence. How do I go about buying the 43quids worth or more? I can't even mind how I payed last time. Can't see a straight forward payment details.

Can King actually purchase any? My understanding is it is for existing shareholders only

You mean he hasnt emailed you personally to tell you he actually has been buying them :ohmy:

Or are you his personal stock broker :lol:

Starting to think the real spivs, UoF and SoS are going to get what they want, the club in Administration so Dave King & his chums can buy us cheap. Meanwhile the real fans who invested yet again last time lose everything.

So in your brain no UoF and SoS bought shares at the IPO?

Are you sure, are you really really sure?

No your just talking infantile pish...............................

the way I look at it is the more who don't stand by the club through the tough times, makes me(and the others) doing so even more special!

just makes the story that bit better when i tell my unborn children's children how their grampa was in the few who stuck by and secured our future!! By the time that comes round I can have the story down to only 20 of us remained buying season tickets,shares etc and were practically going round switching the lights off to save a few bucks, but thanks to our resolve the club survived!

Got my form today to purchase more shares and I'm in a quandary.

Do I spend more money to help my club or do I not?

On one hand I know we need the money badly thanks in part to those who didn't renew, on the other side of the coin, I don't want to potentially lose even more cash. I didn't buy shares as an investment but as something help Rangers and to pass on to my son.

So thanks a lot UoF.

From past experience, I wouldn't recommend the ordinary person buy shares in any single company.

You already have shares to give you access to the AGM, pass on to your son and to put in a frame over the mantelpiece. These are the main reasons for any fan to purchase a few shares, they are unlikely to make you any money, more likely to lose it.

If you want to give more money to the club, why not get something tangible for your money. Buy another season ticket for your son or your/his friends, pay for hospitality at two or three matches, etc. That way the club gets the money but has to work a bit for it.

regardless of the fans not buying season tickets the board were having a share issue anyway! It was in the 120 day review. They tried for 10 mill but no one would back it, now there trying desperatly for 4 mill just to pay back loans. Whats left of the 4 mill wont go far. Even this board have lied saying there was money at a push of the button etc. So i would wait and hope someone comes in invest in us, they would probs do share issue soon after. We can only dream!

were did this its to pay back the loans come from, not having a go just seen it over and over?

the statement says the money will go to funding the 120 day plan and some will go to paying part of the loans.

From past experience, I wouldn't recommend the ordinary person buy shares in any single company.

You already have shares to give you access to the AGM, pass on to your son and to put in a frame over the mantelpiece. These are the main reasons for any fan to purchase a few shares, they are unlikely to make you any money, more likely to lose it.

If you want to give more money to the club, why not get something tangible for your money. Buy another season ticket for your son or your/his friends, pay for hospitality at two or three matches, etc. That way the club gets the money but has to work a bit for it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

It cant DISAPEAR if you buy share FFS...................Unless worst case scenario.

As for 'hospitality'.......................................................What an easy spunk !!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

It cant DISAPEAR if you buy share FFS...................Unless worst case scenario.

As for 'hospitality'.......................................................What an easy spunk !!!

I think you will find the value of shares can disappear, quick style. As I know to my cost.

I've got my letter after for the 43 pound for shares. I spent 500 last time and never crossed my mind to not buy more. Can anyone help out with this one? The letter is way beond my intelligence. How do I go about buying the 43quids worth or more? I can't even mind how I payed last time. Can't see a straight forward payment details.

Its all in the box numbers top line...kind of A + b = £, I've taken my £43 worth and added another £57 = £100 worth or 500 shares which i,m applying for in total if that makes sense .

I bought £1500 worth last time and thought I was helping my club when they really needed it

How stupid was I

I'm just waiting on the day we go into admin and I lose them!

Was going to pass them on to my son one day , looks like ill not even get to his 1st birthday still having them nevermind pass them on in yrs to come

Scandalous

You must be off your head to buy any more

I bought £1500 worth last time and thought I was helping my club when they really needed it

How stupid was I

I'm just waiting on the day we go into admin and I lose them!

Was going to pass them on to my son one day , looks like ill not even get to his 1st birthday still having them nevermind pass them on in yrs to come

Scandalous

You must be off your head to buy any more

When are we going in to admin then?

Go to the Boardroom section and go to Page 19 of ' Shares Open Offer ' thread .

There JCD Big Bear tells you how to fill out the form.

It's the only way I managed mine !

Go to the Boardroom section and go to Page 19 of ' Shares Open Offer ' thread .

There JCD Big Bear tells you how to fill out the form.

It's the only way I managed mine !

Cheers. I'm not that thick but this may aswell be Chinese. Wouldn't mind adding up to 100quid like a poster said. That would make 600 worth I've bought. No idea how many shares that is.