I'm sick of this...

Wearethepeople72

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you were lying when you said they were crooks?

i think dishonest or immoral falls under the definition of crook/crooked so if the posters perception is that the board have acted immorally or dishonestly then he's not lying.

Such a pedantic response to a fellow supporter.

i think dishonest or immoral falls under the definition of crook/crooked so if the posters perception is that the board have acted immorally or dishonestly then he's not lying.

Such a pedantic response to a fellow supporter.

Fuck that, idiots like him are always insinuating that people are stealing money but have no proof to back it up.

I assume that we are all thoroughly fed up of this, with the exception of the few strange types who seem to enjoy the ongoing behind the scenes turmoil at our club as some kind of sport, but we have no option but to hold our nerve, assess the situation as best we can based on the constantly changing information and spin, and support the club in the way that we want to look back and feel proud.

Fuck that, idiots like him are always insinuating that people are stealing money but have no proof to back it up.

i'm not sure it to much of a stretch to argue that we have crooked persons on our board however I take your point. I cannot prove one way the other how much the current regime are having to deal with is legacy issues or their doing.

Some more open and honest communication would go a long way, its not too much to ask and would perhaps kill the view that they are constantly hiding what we reasonably have a right to know.

Feel like I have been giving the benefit of the doubt for years now to those who have took liberties.

When did i say anyone stole money. They lined there own pockets with fat wage packets, funded a third division team on premier league money. All to justify there own massive bonuses.

Why spend £60 million trying to win part time leagues?

How can The Beast defend these people?

Correct me if im wrong, but we recieved under £100000 (think it was 70 odd), for winning the then Third Division. How much did Charles Green get in bonuses? Well it was reported at £500000. So theres just one of i think 4 or 5. Thats where the cash has went. Not to mention the silly wages the managers collecting, although thats for another thread.

As i said before. Not illegal, but immoral.

I love being a Rangers supporter and will love it till the end .I can appreciate the negativity as there seems no light at end of the tunnel but we just have to keep supporting the team as we know ,we wouldn't have that any other way .So proud to be Ranger through thick and thin .

I don't know?

I think that there are individuals who would be willing to invest but are put both by the existing deals that are in place and the fact they would be lining the pockets of the actual problem who have it all tied up?

For that you would need someone, or some group, with enough wealth that wouldn't flinch at those obstacles!

Mike Ashley may be just the man.

I was just thinking the same thing this morning.

I'm absolutely scunnered with the whole thing and just want to switch off until it's all over. However a year, or so, ago I said the exact same thing and had hoped that by this time it would all have been sorted.

I realise DK isn't exactly sin free but at least he is a supporter however he really needs to step up to the plate.

If we go into admin again that'll be a 25 point deduction meaning our chances of promotion are all but over and another piece of our hearts taken away.

If we are allowed to go into admin again before someone comes in with the readies they better be a damn Saint with the willingness to put their all into the club.