Tonight was a big win.

gogzy

Good team performance, a decent atmosphere and a good win over one of the diddy no-mark clubs who with others conspired to get us booted out the league. Also a 'shout out' at half time for my wee lad for his Birthday. he loved seeing his name on the scoreboards, was well chuffed... over all a good night with the only downside being the low attendance.

Scottish football is pish, the squad we have just now should be good enough to give anybody including the tarriers a tough match, with a wee bit of investment in the team we would romp home with the prizes.

Fear no foe .

Good team performance, a decent atmosphere and a good win over one of the diddy no-mark clubs who with others conspired to get us booted out the league. Also a 'shout out' at half time for my wee lad for his Birthday. he loved seeing his name on the scoreboards, was well chuffed... over all a good night with the only downside being the low attendance.

Scottish football is pish, the squad we have just now should be good enough to give anybody including the tarriers a tough match, with a wee bit of investment in the team we would romp home with the prizes.

Fear no foe .

Well said Tiger.

The players and the manager seem to be doing there best, which is saying something considering the shite thats going on behind the scenes at the club. But the players and performances are improving, the management and tactics have improved too.

Theres nothing Ally or the players can do to stop the behind the scenes problems, but theyre trying their hardest to do what they can, and all they can do is try to play well on the pitch, so the fans should get behind them, its all fine boycotting when the footballs pish and the players dont look like theyre trying. But they are playing well now and they deserve our support, so people should drop this petty boycott and come and support the team because they need us and right now they deserve a good support behind them.

Also, the fans the past couple games have been fantastic, well done lads!

ICT were billed as one of the top teams but they didn't play like it, or rather we didn't let them. The level of pressure we applied to them for the entire game was excellent and our movement of the ball was very good as well. Nicky Clark, Nicky Law, Lewis McLeod all outstanding. As was Darren McGregor, Moshni(mistake aside) and Lee Wallace.

We wanted this win tonight and we deserved it.

spot on

one thing to add, and i hate saying it given how it came about, but clarks contribution has been nothing short of tremendous, and you have to wonder just how positive we'd be as a team had miller not got crocked at falkirk

many were writing clark off after a season where he played second fiddle in a 4-5-1 system to jon daly, and then got injured, but its clear that he has some decent ability and a workrate that would put a lot of older guys to shame

he could easily be one of our regulars back in the top division, long may his run in the team continue

Let's not get carried away here, it's one game. We could very well be drawn against Dundee Utd after the Falkirk tie and be pumped for the 5th time in a row, or a Celtic or Aberdeen and be humiliated. We beat a poor Inverness side with a deflected odd goal. Well done us but my goodness we don't half like to get carried away. All i ask is we keep our feet on the ground please, there is a long long way to go.

Buzz Killington arrives to put the dampners on a good night.

Buzz Killington arrives to put the dampners on a good night.

wether he's a pape or not you can see the point, mind when we scudded motherwell, and then ICt came to Ibrox, rolled us over and raped us

we need another big win, and soon, against decent opposition before we can start judging things

remember, cups always provide shocks (thats what we were told when the poor recent cup record was brought up lol)

wether he's a pape or not you can see the point, mind when we scudded motherwell, and then ICt came to Ibrox, rolled us over and raped us

we need another big win, and soon, against decent opposition before we can start judging things

remember, cups always provide shocks (thats what we were told when the poor recent cup record was brought up lol)

I dunno if he's papish or not. I just want to enjoy the positives from last night and he killed my feel good factor.

So he's a buzzkill. I know one win against Inverness doesn't fix everything but we appear to be going in the right direction.